Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall > Mark Turgeon

There is now no argument.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Was there really ever?

Comment

You can't have one without the other.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The man was born to coach here. No other city, program and fans fit his personality like us.

Turg was kind of the anti depressant that lifted our mood, but with HCGM we now have swag.

Comment

I will always appreciate MT for picking things up out of the abyss. HCGM has let us know there is no ceiling.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I agree with you, but without Mark Turgeon and Jim Schaus, there would be no Gregg Marshall at Wichita State...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I don't want to diminish what MT did here.

But at this point. GM has made this program his.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Tonite Gregg Marshall > Mark Few

Comment

I mean this as no disrespect to Mark, because we don't get Gregg without MT building this.

But there is no ceiling for Wichita State under Gregg Marshall.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Open the pocket book and give HCGM a raise!!!! He is the man. I do agree he's better than Turgeon but I also agree you don't have this without what Turg did.

Comment

Thank you Jim Schaus for making the hire. Thank you ADES for making Gregg feel this is a destination job.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

This is a time to celebrate - Not time to debate which coach is better

Comment

I am glad we had turge and have Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                            This is a time to celebrate - Not time to debate which coach is better
                            Not that there is any doubt who the better coach is but you are right that this isn't the time to be bringing this up.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Love Mark... Greg just checked off the last thing Mark did he hadn't!
                              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
                              X