Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice research fill in host for Gottlieb

"Missouri Valley struggled yesterday, why do you think that was?"

Coach: Well the Missouri Valley didn't struggle.

How embarrassing it is for all the east coast hosts at the lack of knowledge in an area where they are supposed to be 'experts'.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Maybe he meant the Mountain West.

Comment

Link
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I don't have a link, I just heard it on the radio.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          "Missouri Valley struggled yesterday, why do you think that was?"

Coach: Well the Missouri Valley didn't struggle.

How embarrassing it is for all the east coast hosts at the lack of knowledge in an area where they are supposed to be 'experts'.
          Privilege, entitlement and in-breeding among the Elite class... produces the "experts" in the BCS conferences and the BCS Media complex...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
            Link
            No link here either, but it did happen. Female fill-in for Gottlieb got the MVC and MWC mixed up. Marshall could have been a lot worse in correcting her.

Comment

I heard it as well. I thought Coach handled it pretty well considering the ignorance of the host. I think her name is Jennifer Lawerence, but I'm not positive. I Googled her just to try to figure out where she was from and how she got that job. I was at work so it wasn't a very long study, but it looked like she got fired from another job and hired at CBS Sports.

Comment

Working...
              X