Gregg Marshall interview w/ Mike & Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall interview w/ Mike & Mike

Rixtoy called to let me know 3G will be interviewed by MM at 15 minutes after 8:00 central dlst.

comini up in 5...4...3...

Comment

Lots of air time for "Number 32", as Woodall would call him.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

that wasn't an interview....let me paraphrase the entire interview

"Coach Marshall of Wichita State, thanks and good luck"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Lots of air time for "Number 32", as Woodall would call him.
          I'll tell you what, I would not trade Mal for anyone. He has taught our young guards so much. I see everything good in Mal in tekele. Simply incredible.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post

It wasn't much but it was some national air time. He gave good props to some of the guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              It wasn't much but it was some national air time. He gave good props to some of the guys too.
              No doubt any air time is good air time.

Just sort of shocked me how quickly they just ended it, Marshall seemed a little shocked too.

Comment

Mike and Mike know nothing about sports. They can talk Jets football and Notre Dame football. Everything else they absolutely struggle with. I think they've spent more time talking about P90x than all the sports combined. Seriously, I can't imagine they do any show prep whatsoever. They had Sidney Crosby on a few years ago, and were able to ask three questions. When they rush you off the show, I'm convinced it's because they haven't bothered to research what they're talking about.

Comment

I thought the interview was just fine. Greenberg wasn't there - there was a substitute and Jay Bilas. Mike Golic didn't say much of anything.

The airtime was a-ok.

Comment

Mike & Mike sucks
                    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I actually like Mike2, but to each his own.

3G on Rome after the current commercial set...about 2 minutes out.

Comment

I want Jungle updates. Can't get out for lunch until the other guy shows up to cover... :(
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I like the show. They do a good job of getting some air time or coaches.
                          Jay Bilas had a great question and let coach do the talking!
                          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I actually like Mike2, but to each his own.

3G on Rome after the current commercial set...about 2 minutes out.
                            Respect
                            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post

You got that right. When Michigan State coach Izzo came on the air later, you would have thought it was old home week. (My enter key still does not work. Drat.)
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X