Postgame Press Conference vs Pitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame Press Conference vs Pitt

On the bottom of the page are the press conferences. http://www.ncaa.com/menshighlights

I love the Big East comments by 3G at HCGM at the 12:45 mark

Comment

Had to kind of feel for Troy Woodall but he'll snap back and be fine. Sometimes the agony of defeat is hard to watch even when your on the winning side. Still I'll take the thrill of victory any day.

Comment

I liked Marshall's comment on the flagrant 1 call. He basically said the call was correct according to the rules, but the rule sucks the way it is written and needs to be looked at. He also said he didn't see it but Baker told him about it, so he asked for a review. He also said that Hall asked for a review on his.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
          I liked Marshall's comment on the flagrant 1 call. He basically said the call was correct according to the rules, but the rule sucks the way it is written and needs to be looked at. He also said he didn't see it but Baker told him about it, so he asked for a review. He also said that Hall asked for a review on his.
          Personally, I thought the one on Hall was much worse than the one on Baker. I probably would have not called a F-1 on the play involving Baker, but would have called the one on Adams against Carl. So I suppose we ended up about where we should have.

Comment

Anyone know the history of the from the LA Times that Gregg seemed to know?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Had to kind of feel for Troy Woodall but he'll snap back and be fine. Sometimes the agony of defeat is hard to watch even when your on the winning side. Still I'll take the thrill of victory any day.
              Agree. My heart broke for that kid after watching the Pitt press conference.
              Go Shocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
                Agree. My heart broke for that kid after watching the Pitt press conference.
                I kinda didn't care. Guess I'm being cold saying that....but IF he knew who was covering him all day by identifying him (Cotton) I would have more respect for the young man. That said....I'm showing my anti-BCS (arrogant) bias aren't I? Lol
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Anyone know the history of the from the LA Times that Gregg seemed to know?
                  @WuDrWu: - i just came across the link to this article on Twitter

Comment

Really great article thxs
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

LOL on the bit about Mal.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar View Post

http://www.latimes.com/sports/colleg...,981573.column
                        Must read for any Shocker fan. We are very, very fortunate.

Comment

Thanks @SoulStar:, I really appreciate it. I could tell by the look in Gregg's eyes that Chris meant something to him.

Gregg Marshall is a special, special man and I believe the program has found the perfect coach, and that Gregg has found the perfect program.

You only go around once....so you want to make it count. Gregg Marshall is making it count.

Comment

That's an article good enough to maybe gather up a few neutral fans in LA

Comment

Working...
                            X