NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseeding the field: Ranking teams remaining for Sweet 16

14. Wichita State: The Shockers were the lone team to knock off a No. 1 seed this weekend, defeating Gonzaga with an outstanding late run. La Salle is standing in the way of the Elite Eight.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Didn't the CBI (if that was the one we were in Marshall's second year) reseed at a certain point in the tourney? Glad CBS doesn't get to reseed now.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Watching the FGCU pep rally on SportsCenter, a F**K the Gators chant roared over the arena for everyone to hear and a coach smiling away at it. Pretty classy fanbase. Yeah, I know they're excited because they've never been anywhere close to this level before, but wow.

Looks like they're celebrating and satisfied with where they are.

My prediction is that Florida lays a 25 point beatdown on the nation's sweetheart on Friday.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
          I would say it was a rough night for Dougie too. He did not shoot well
          It would have been hard for any player to have a good night when they had 2 or 3 players shadowing them. There was always at least one Creighton player open most of the time because of this and McDermott or someone else should have been able to get the ball to them. But even when they did get it to them, they hesitated instead of just shooting it. And when they did shoot it, they ended up missing the shot. If any of the other players would have been able to hit a decent percentage, that might have made it easier for McDermott.

Comment

• Elijah Johnson punches a guy in the nuts...

Comment

• Friendly reminder: ILL ST lost to Louisville by 2 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                Friendly reminder: ILL ST lost to Louisville by 2 this year.
                To be fair, Evansville swept us this year..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                  To be fair, Evansville swept us this year..
                  Haha fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Friendly reminder: ILL ST lost to Louisville by 2 this year.
                    So, it would seem that Ill St could crush Dana Altman's team.

Dana Altman getting beat make Marcus very, very happy.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• KU takes such good advantage of lazy teams that dont get back on defense.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Oregon is toast.

Comment

• KU tied with MI. 4.2 left.

Comment

• KU blows a 12-point lead in the last minute and a half or so and goes to OT in their game.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Overtime. Love it!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• How did KU lose that lead? I stopped watching.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X