No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton playing like they are satisfied.

Comment

• 9:37 until Creighton leaves the valley.

Comment

• I really think Gibbs is a good player but he hasn't had a good tournament.

Comment

• Creighton choking away a shot at the Sweet 16. Who would have seen that coming?

I'm cheering for Creighton here, but man ... absolutely putrid shooting from Creighton right now. They can definitely heat up and drill some 3's to take this, but the entire history of Creighton basketball being unable to win two games in a row says they won't.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I really think Gibbs is a good player but he hasn't had a good tournament.
            He'll have time to lament with his Gone-Zaga buddies on being ousted in round 2, while those lowly Shockers keep rolling towards a final four date in Atlanta in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• I still want to know why he transferred.

Comment

I still want to know why he transferred.
                It's obvious...so he could play the stretch 3. Jeez, don't you know anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  Creighton choking away a shot at the Sweet 16. Who would have seen that coming?

I'm cheering for Creighton here, but man ... absolutely putrid shooting from Creighton right now. They can definitely heat up and drill some 3's to take this, but the entire history of Creighton basketball being unable to win two games in a row says they won't.
                  Not exactly a choke when a 7 loses to a 2 but this is really not a very good performance. Of course, team D is Coach K's strong point.

Comment

• I'm possible game to watch... may they both lose.

Comment

• Pulled this jewel off of the Creighton board:

It's simple. We are scared shitless of the name on their shirts.

Duke has played like **** and they lead by 11. That's 100% on us.

Hopefully if we go down like damp vaginas it burns in Doug's gut so bad that he makes an encore performance next year.

I actually feel for this guy because it is exactly what it looks like.

Comment

Pulled this jewel off of the Creighton board:

It's simple. We are scared shitless of the name on their shirts.

Duke has played like **** and they lead by 11. That's 100% on us.

Hopefully if we go down like damp vaginas it burns in Doug's gut so bad that he makes an encore performance next year.

I actually feel for this guy because it is exactly what it looks like.
                        There playing that ole "damp vagina" card in describing this game. Interesting.

Comment

• If you would have told me #222 holds Duke to low 60's and I would have told you they're joining us in the Sweet Sixteen.

Rough night for Cretins not named Dougie.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• 1) It's an absolute coaching mismatch.
                            2) CU did shat the bed.
                            3) If Chatman and Manigat would have combined for 3-16 against us, we win by 20.
                            4) Creighton quit because they are quitters.
                            5) If their jump shots don't fall, they're dead in the water.
                            6) Suburban Horse Fail

Comment

• Bye Creighton. Enjoy the Big Priest.

Comment

• I am sad to see creighton leave the valley. They have done the valley good for several years. I didn't want them to lose this game. But they had an off night.

Comment

Working...
                                X