No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be a backbreaker 3 at the buzzer by Duke. Up 6 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Creighton is in trouble.
      yeah, that was a bad omen.

Comment

• Ouch.....momentum Duke
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Illinois giving Miami fits

Comment

• Does FVVs game remind anyone else of Shane Larkin?

Comment

• That was some shot by duke at the buzzer.

Comment

• I hope they let fouls go in our game Thursday like they've been doing in this game.

Comment

• The bright neon shoes worn by Miami and Illinois stand out like a sore thumb.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Lets hope Dougie and the boys take it in the shorts in the second half.

Screw Crayton.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Miami-Illinois a hell of a game.

Comment

• Larkin with a nice step back three. Wow

Comment

• I was reading somewhere that Shane Larkin gave up baseball because a little league coach told him that everything he learned about hitting baseball was wrong.

LMFAO what a dumbass.

Comment

• LMFAO WHAT A HORSESHIT CALL

Comment

• This Duke Creighton game is about as poorly managed a game as I've ever seen...by everyone.

Creighton is going to have to pull redshirts the way it's going right now.

Duke may end the game with no post players and 4 men on the floor.

Something tells me the whistles are about to be swallowed though.

Comment

• There's that #222 defense we all know and love.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X