• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke stifling Dougie so far

Comment

• I think cu gets blown out

Comment

• Doug having a hard time shooting against Ryan Kelly's length. Not good for his NBA hopes as he will go against long defenders all the time. They need to settle down some
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• How do they program three different games to have simultaneous commercial breaks?

Comment

• I don't know who whines more, Little Chewy or Hairy. Both are insanely annoying. Dude, you don't get fouled EVERY time.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              How do they program three different games to have simultaneous commercial breaks?
              They learned it from the NFL.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I don't know who whines more, Little Chewy or Hairy. Both are insanely annoying. Dude, you don't get fouled EVERY time.
                He whines a lot but he did get screwed on that one lol
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  How do they program three different games to have simultaneous commercial breaks?
                  When they're all 8 minutes long they are bound to run over each other.

Comment

• Boy, there really have been some difficulties with consistency in some of these games in the Dance this year, officiating-wise.

Comment

• I bet Plumlee took 4 baby steps to set up that jump hook.....without dribbling.

CU's defense is holding their own against the Dukies...if they hit anywhere near their last 6 games 3 average, this could be a 15 point game right now.

Comment

• Seth Curry has a leg injury that keeps him from practicing. On short rest he hasn't shot well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Boy, there really have been some difficulties with consistency in some of these games in the Dance this year, officiating-wise.
                          I agree!

Comment

• Echinque has Roberto Duran hands tonight

Comment

• Creighton always seems to play better in the 2nd half offensively. They usually start a run around the 13 or 14min mark. If they can keep Duke from getting hot they have a chance. Gonna be tough to do but would be nice to see Duke go down

Comment

• Creighton is in trouble.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X