No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after Craft made the 3 and one of the Ohio State players runs on the court, would that be considered a technical foul? I don't know what the rule is for that. I don't have any problem with them not calling it.

Comment

• That was basically a home game for Ohio State. They are so, so, so lucky to escape that with a W they didn't deserve.

I feel a lot better about a potential matchup with them after watching this.

Comment

• CBS should be under investigation...

..for allowing a J.O. like Barkley be an in-studio analyst.

He is the dumbest sounding, idiot comment making buffoon to ever sit behind a desk with a microphone strapped to his pie hole.

To think they are paying that moron to make absolutely the dumbest commentary is beyond comprehension.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

He is the dumbest sounding, idiot comment making buffoon to ever sit behind a desk with a microphone strapped to his pie hole.

To think they are paying that moron to make absolutely the dumbest commentary is beyond comprehension.

That is all.
          Worse than me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

That is all.
            Are you trying to insinuate he is "tuurble."

Comment

• Phew...survive and advance. The dream is still alive Ohio State vs Wichita State for me at least.
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Aww man KU won...
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Ole Miss you may want to tighten up your defense

Comment

• Florida Gulf Coast might win by 20.

Comment

• FGCU is STYLING on SDSU right now..

Comment

• FGCU is a lot of fun to watch
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• FGCU will be the first 15 seed, ever, into the sweet 16. I am impressed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            FGCU is a lot of fun to watch
                            well, we sure do agree on that. boy, do they play loose. they are a well oiled machine right now.

Comment

• Wow Florida Gulf Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing that they didn't even win the Atlantic sun regular season that went to Mercer and they had to win at Mercer in the title game just to make it to the Big Dance. Mercer meanwhile went to the NIT and won at Tennessee a place Florida, Missouri and Kentucky couldn't win at. Maybe Mercer can pull a NIT run like you guys did a few years ago.

I am rooting for Creighton tonight I hate Duke.
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                                Wow Florida Gulf Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing that they didn't even win the Atlantic sun regular season that went to Mercer and they had to win at Mercer in the title game just to make it to the Big Dance. Mercer meanwhile went to the NIT and won at Tennessee a place Florida, Missouri and Kentucky couldn't win at. Maybe Mercer can pull a NIT run like you guys did a few years ago.

I am rooting for Creighton tonight I hate Duke.
                                They got swept by their 9th place team, Lipscomb, for crying out laud. College basketball is crazy...I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X