No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-ville with the lead after being 12 down and made a 14 point run. Score at the half though--Michigan leading 38-37
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• that's just crazy
      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        I don't think I could have gotten that high on a trampoline.
        He was indeed sky-high---reminded me of Cle's dunk and Cle's awesome block last game.

Comment

• LMAO!!

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason 4m
          It would be appropriate for Gottlieb to give the white man's perspective tonight. #spikeandhancock
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• This is exactly why I apprecite how hard our Shocks work on their sharp-shooting in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              He was indeed sky-high---reminded me of Cle's dunk and Cle's awesome block last game.
              I think he may have jumped before the guard ever had the ball and when he realized he didn't time it very well, he just decided to stay up there and wait
              Last edited by Dave Stalwart; April 8, 2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                L-ville with the lead after being 12 down and made a 14 point run. Score at the half though--Michigan leading 38-37
                That comeback was MUCH quicker than the comeback on us.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• And this is also exactly why I like it that 3G brings in all players he can insert in the game in the case of injuries and foul trouble which not only is bound to happen in a long Season, it does happen!!! Quality depth is being utilized by both teams.

Comment

• Kenpom dropping some halftime stats for yeah
                    http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/three_point_accuracy_by_shot_angle

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      I think he may have jumped before the guard ever had the ball and when he realized he didn't time it very well, he just decided I stay up there and wait
                      On the hang time, I give him a 10+++++++!!!

Comment

• It's not like I didn't see it coming but this game is just making it hurt worse.

Comment

• Louisville should still win for 3 reasons. 1.Their press is like a timex--it just keeps on ticking and in time they gain an advantage 2.Man--L-ville is as lucky as good. How many lucky calls are they still going to get in this here Dance 3.They gained some momentum by taking Michigan's best shots and were resilient in doing so.

Comment

• Louisville started out slow in the game because we wore them out Saturday.

Comment

• Rick Pitino sure does exaggerate a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                Louisville started out slow in the game because we wore them out Saturday.
                                I was thinking that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X