Clear All

• There's or little run. Stop em now.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      I think he's been good.
      till now, maybe

Comment

• Going in to half with a lead? This is over.

Book it, done.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Great follow by MA. Anyone else notice how Lufile somehow ended up getting rode into Pitt's bench from the low block without a foul call?

Comment

• I will take it.

Comment

• Seth Greenberg wasn't kidding. First one to 55.... hold the lead Shox... :poster_wu:
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Our defense is up to the task.

Yeah, baby!

If our offense gets just a smidge better, its there.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I got so shook up on the elbow that Baker received followed by Cle's shot to Baker accidently also, I was posting on the prediction thread? Pass the groovy gravy now. Muhahaha.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Pitt is lucky to be down by 5

Comment

• Was on a conference call so could only watch out of the corner of my eye. Happy to see the Shox hold court with Carl on the bench. And a CJ Lufile sighting... nice!!!
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                        Lucky to be tied
                        Couldn't disagree more. Pitt is lucky to be in the game. We've fixed the pick and roll D, and they are fortunate we aren't hitting 3s. If we warm up, it's OVER.

Comment

• We are pressuring the ball much better than they are. Our unforced errors and poor shooting are what is keeping this game close.

Comment

• Good news... Sitting at a sports bar in Baton Rouge where Wichita State is on the big tv as well as projector.

Bad news... No sound.

Good news... No Gottlieb.

Comment

• People all morning were scart for our Shocks around me. Why? We are right in this game and are not even hitting shots yet. ARE we intimidated? Not at all. Chadrack faced the fiery furnas and did a nice job. Maybe History repeats itself the Season when we defeated Seton Hall in our 1st Dance game several moons ago?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We'll start hitting some outside shots, won't we?

Comment

Working...
                                X