Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My DREAM RUN Through This Here Tournament!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DREAM RUN Through This Here Tournament!!!!

Wichita St. smokes Pittsburgh in 1st Round and serves notice to the world...
    Wichita St. SHOCKS Gonzaga earning a trip to the Sweet-16....
    Wichita St. then beats K-State in the Round of 16.....
    Wichita St. knocks off #2 seed Ohio St. to earn it's first trip to the Final Four since 1965
    Wichita St. meets Creighton in the Final Four to REVENGE it's MVC tourney lose and sends Creighton off in style...

THEN...and only then....Wichita St. goes up against the BIGGEST ARROGANT fans in the world (minus the Dallas Cowboys)
    and shellacking the University of KANSAS in Atlanta to WIN the National Championship!!!

GO SHOCKS!!!!!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Like this scenario except the final four. If we want to talk fantasy run, it has to be Duke. And CU out in the first round.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      Like this scenario except the final four. If we want to talk fantasy run, it has to be Duke. And CU out in the first round.
      we want the money for the MVC!
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

I've been giving this a lot of thought

Yes!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Can I have some of what ever your drinkin ? ,,,, but it would be really cool if it happened
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
            Wichita St. knocks off #2 seed Ohio St. to earn it's first trip to the Final Four since 1965
            Wichita St. meets Creighton in the Final Four to REVENGE it's MVC tourney lose and sends Creighton off in style...

THEN...and only then....Wichita St. goes up against the BIGGEST ARROGANT fans in the world (minus the Dallas Cowboys)
            and shellacking the University of KANSAS in Atlanta to WIN the National Championship!!!

GO SHOCKS!!!!!
            This is exactly how I set up my bracket

Comment

I was with you the whole way til the Dallas Cowboy comment. I will give you Jerry Jones, but NOT the Cowboys! :)
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Oh God capnkirk.....if you only new. I grew up a Cowboys fan til I witnessed some terrible stuff (of which none too many folk know of).
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

#3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

#2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Oh God capnkirk.....if you only new. I grew up a Cowboys fan til I witnessed some terrible stuff (of which none too many folk know of).
                  You must be talking about Tony Romo

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    You must be talking about Tony Romo
                    Lol - no....the 90's stars on that team were unbelievably terrible to children. That is all I will say.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

#3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

#2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

GO SHOCKS!!!!!
                      Still on course AZ!!! Almost... other than kstate so far. And ku is trying to make their usual early exit

Comment

you can find dirt on any pro-football team, who cares this is all about our shockers and i say we have a real good chance to get to the final four, we will be the favored team in our next game...going to watch the la salle-miss. st game should be fun. Hope ucla doesnt come sniffing around here after the tourney

Comment

Working...
                        X