Creighton schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton schedule

Is it possible (or is it too late) to get Creighton on our non-con schedule next year?

With the loss of the BB game and the MWC/MVC game I wouldn't think it would be a problem on our end. But I'm pretty sure Creighton wants to schedule NBA teams now that they are in the New Big East

Comment

wrong thread...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        wrong thread...
        Nothing like a random Dofo thread...

Hey, let’s Go Shocks!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't like having this as a separate thread but it is a good question. I believe Creighton only has one game to fill. We probably have many.

My fav is #3.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Like'n #4 myself ,, but hell they's all good
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I hope we continue to have a home and home with you guys, however it won't happen for a few years. I'm guessing the staff will want all of the "drama" to settle before we schedule a game with you guys. I dont see another team in the conference worth scheduling and on top of that we have a lot of games already penciled in because of BB.

Comment

Originally posted by cujays View Post
                I hope we continue to have a home and home with you guys, however it won't happen for a few years. I'm guessing the staff will want all of the "drama" to settle before we schedule a game with you guys. I dont see another team in the conference worth scheduling and on top of that we have a lot of games already penciled in because of BB.
                A lot of games b/c of Bracket Busters? When will you be playing St Mary's?

Is the American Idol 12 going to have the same # of conference games as the MVC?

Comment

Next year's noncon that I know about (these are all signed deals/bracketbuster returns):

Nebraska
                  Cal
                  @Long Beach St (BB return game)
                  @Loyola (BB return game from several years ago that kept getting pushed back)
                  Tulsa
                  @St Joseph's
                  3 games in Exempt tourney (Anaheim Classic)
                  A couple of cream puffs that come with exempt tourney?

What does that leave - one game? Considering so many of those games above are roadies, I'd suspect the last game would have to be at home.

Comment

Didn't take long for the "entitlement mentality" to settle in....2 hours? That's got to be a new record.

Comment

At today's presser, Marshall says he will start with a game in Omaha for a home and home series with the BJs.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Didn't take long for the "entitlement mentality" to settle in....2 hours? That's got to be a new record.
                        Yip. Isn't it amazing.

Comment

God I hope we never get like that if we ever move up to a better league. I can understand how it happened so fast for CU fans--many of them are hand spanked spoon fed trust fund babies who have their servants troll other teams' message boards for them. But as a WSU fan I would be happy to continue playing upper tier Valley teams as well as other quality non-BCS opponents. I think doing so makes you better prepared for the Dance.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            They've always had it, haven't they?
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I expected this to happen in regard to CU fans. They are going to try to piggy back off of the Big East name (even though the best teams are leaving) and act like they have had any sort of hand in that success. Whatever. Best of luck to them...they aren't our problem after they lose to Cincinnati. They won't wear the Valley shield anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X