This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Question II

I wasn't referring to WSU choking, especially since they weren't the favorite. I was referring to Creighton blowing their lead late and almost giving the game away.

Nobody cares. He answered your question. You know which one it was. PM him if you have more to say
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Thank you for letting us all know you're still a jackass
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

How am I...I asked a question politely. I gave an explanation for my actions and I said thank you to you. I'm not being unpleasant at all.

Comment

I have never been banned on Shockernet. Not once.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by CourtJester View Post
              I wasn't referring to WSU choking, especially since they weren't the favorite. I was referring to Creighton blowing their lead late and almost giving the game away.
              How about you F off

Comment

Anybody got a an IP address location for CourtJester?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thank you for your helpful replies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I think I heard he was using a proxy server to hide (but that could have been another troll that was banned).

Comment

There has to be more to it than someone just saying one team or the other "Choked". I mean, look at all the foul language being posted during games, especially when someone is playing bad. None of those have been banned.

Comment

I can assure you the language wasn't from my end. I was told I was banned because I said the word "choked", assuming I was referring to WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          There has to be more to it than someone just saying one team or the other "Choked". I mean, look at all the foul language being posted during games, especially when someone is playing bad. None of those have been banned.
                          Those are our fans. You obviously don't know the history with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I have attached a homing beacon to his giant signal (open to interpretation). It seems to be coming from... Oh lawd, it can't be! West of the turnpike! Seems there is a little patch of crusty dirt right next to Goatville! Wait... Upon further review, Goatville is still in shockerland. This seems to be beyond that. Call ramrod (get it?), call batwu, call fighter pilot wu, SWOMO has gained advantage on our flank!

I have set someone up very well. Please don't disappoint. This was like a lob from FVV. Who is going to play the part of Cle?!?
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Jester has tried to portray himself as a WSU fan over the years, dating back to ValleyTalk. But he exposed himself on a non-Valley forum as a CU fan (stating his allegiances in his "signature") and as such, I treated him as a guest. Making a one word post of "Choke" within minutes of WSU losing to CU is hardly the behavior of a guest, considering his history. This wasn't some "newbie" showing up and being a tool. He's been a tool for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X