SportsCenter "Not Top 10" list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsCenter "Not Top 10" list?

I rarely watch SC anymore so I'm not familiar with this, but I'm seeing reference on twitter this morning that WSU was on it. Does anyone know why?

It was Malcom Armstead wiping his face with a towel that was just used to either wipe the floor or was used by another player in a gross area I believe. He wasn't paying attention.

Comment

ESPN has reduced itself to that level of sillyness? Why am I not surprised.

Comment

It was a towel that was just used to wipe up condensation or whatever on the floor. Didn't think it was that big of a deal.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Sounds like some of the girly-men @ espn have been hanging out with Anderson Cooper too much.....except hating smelly feet like he does, they have a hate for smelly towels.

Comment

This is what happens when you have 24 hour coverage of something. You have to dig really, really deep to come up with something that people will pay attention to. Even it that something is asinine. Look no further than CNN... or almost any cable channel for that matter. How do you think reality television came about?

Malcolm's inadvertently using a towel that was used for something else doesn't even come close to KState's Bill Walker putting a towel inside his shorts so he could relieve himself at the bench during a timeout. Remember that "golden" oldie from ESPN?
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Comment

I'm going with funny. Because it is!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It still wasn't a charge

Comment

That probably cost us about four notches in Bracketology.

Comment

Working...
                    X