How's This for Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    The archived radio feeds on the KNSS website, which by the way I cannot figure out how to download and I am petrified they will disappear soon.
    If you go to an archived game, for instance WSU vs Louisville, there is a DOWNLOAD link above right next to the SHARE link.

Edit: I see @Triticum: already beat me to it.

Comment

• Well I can save the Gonzaga game, but the other 3 I cannot. I can only save the link. And ideas or is it simple pilot error?

Edit:

I apologize folks. Officially, I'm an idiot. Carry on.
      Last edited by WuDrWu; June 26, 2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• I just downloaded all of them and had no problem. I just right clicked the download button and saved as, all downloaded just fine.
        Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Im still trying to figure out how to right click on a mac......
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Im still trying to figure out how to right click on a mac......
            1. Press and hold Control
            2. Click
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Well I can save the Gonzaga game, but the other 3 I cannot. I can only save the link. And ideas or is it simple pilot error?
              In the DOWNLOAD link I gave for the Louisville game, if you have IE just right-click and select "Save target as" to download the mp3 file.

Comment

• Great, GREAT thread.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  1. Press and hold Control
                  2. Click
                  Thank you.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Thank you.
                    Or click and hold. Or if using a touch pad use two fingers
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I figured someone is going to bump this at some point, so I might as well get out ahead and address what has to be addressed.

Comment

• Sandwich shop workers Richard and Adam Johnson received a standing ovation for their rendition of "The Impossible Dream."

...to reach the unreachable star 40-0
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 4, 2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• There will be no predictions this season. I already made one for Valley play, and frankly, I think this team is saying everything that needs to be said about what they've accomplished already, and what their expectations are. Throwing my .02 in would be simply repetitive and unnecessary.

If you can't figure out where these young men are going, I'm unlikely to be able to help you.

Enjoy the ride.

Let's go Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                          X