Good Luck in the Dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck in the Dance!

Just wanted to drop by and wish you guys good luck in the NCAA tournament! I will be cheering for you, no matter what. My dream is for you to be in the Indy regional and have you all knock off Indiana in the second round. I would be the only Hoosier jumping for joy. I hate that team...

I had the good fortune to spend Friday and Saturday sitting with some Shocker fans after our game was over. Other than the obvious reason (read: Cold :biggrin-new: ), I don't know why your fanbase has such a bad rep. Enjoyed your fans immensely, which is more than I can say for the sea of blue pricks that surrounded us for the weekend. CU can't get out of the MVC fast enough for me.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I enjoyed your team and your fans. Meeting new folks from Wichita is becoming one of my favorite parts of Arch Madness. You guys are great!

Good luck as you go to the Dance, and I'm hoping my Trees get the chance to pull a Wichita State from two years ago if we get in the NIT. That is, if my Trees pull their heads out of their butts!!!

Good post, Indy. Good luck, and we will be pulling too for you guys to run the NIT.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Was really hoping you guys would make a run to the final.

I like the way your program is headed. You should be contending next year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The Trees were puzzling this year. Insanely good against Miami, Miss, @wsu: and CU. Horrible other times. They could absolutely win the NIT. You have enough pieces if Gant and Kitchell come to play but that was a poor ending to the season (lost 7 of 9?). Perhaps the off week will allow the Trees to get healthy and right in the head. I'll be cheering for them to do just that.

Thanks for sentiments.

Comment

IndyTreeFan, you can see how many people here agree with you about cold, but don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.....I will be rooting for you in the NIT.
          Last edited by shocka khan; March 12, 2013, 07:18 AM. Reason: left something out

Comment

This is the thing that makes me appreciate fans from other schools. I know that not all of them are like @IndyTreeFan:, but there are several. I hope IndySt does run the NIT table. It will be a good step for their program to continue in the right direction. It will also be good for the Valley.

I think we all will be rooting for ISUb to make some noise. And for any other MVC member that is in a post season tourney as well.

Comment

Haha cold make a good foil for shocker fans
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                The Trees were puzzling this year. Insanely good against Miami, Miss, @wsu and CU. Horrible other times. They could absolutely win the NIT. You have enough pieces if Gant and Kitchell come to play but that was a poor ending to the season (lost 7 of 9?). Perhaps the off week will allow the Trees to get healthy and right in the head. I'll be cheering for them to do just that.

Thanks for sentiments.
                Two years in a row. We have tanked promising seasons two years in a row. That's got everyone over our way thoroughly confused, as well. Looking back at the start of the season, one would have to say we exceeded expectations. But in light of what they showed us during December, January, and early February, we absolutely tanked the end of the season. After dismantling Creighton, we won exactly three games by three total points. That's not good. We've proven that we can beat literally anyone. We can also lose to literally anyone. During our final home game against Drake, on a mic that he didn't know was on, our color guy (Matt Renn) was heard stating, "I've seen better JV girls teams." Ouch.

And about Cold, yeah, he's annoying, but I would love to have 10,000 ISU fans just like him. We spend too much time apologizing for stuff. Cold doesn't have that problem! He just spins everything into WSU dominance. It's kinda funny. Particularly when he goes off on CU.

Comment

Indy St is doing what the Shox have done quite a few years, and maybe even this year, to a lesser degree.

The Shox had a top 25 ranking all season by the throat and vomitted. A solid year for us, but we just couldnt maintain it for whatever reason. Just need to keep building each year.

I like Lansing in the Valley. He seems like a solid guy to lead them.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I hope ISUb can keep Lansing around. They'll continue to get better and I hope they can pay him enough to keep him from bolting for just any payday. Having him in the Valley is a good thing
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                    X