Air Force beats #2 RPI New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force beats #2 RPI New Mexico

That Air Force win was much better than I thought.

Nice!!

Comment

Wow. That's a huge win for them and should be a nice bump in the RPI for us.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Syracuse got 39 vs Georgetown. And they are ranked 17th
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Wow. That's a huge win for them and should be a nice bump in the RPI for us.
          Well something else must have happened. Air Force went from 87 to 69. WSU went from 35 to 36. Ugh

It doesn't matter at this point but sorta disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
            Well something else must have happened. Air Force went from 87 to 69. WSU went from 35 to 36. Ugh

Kind of odd. Some of the games I know of today: Winners - Tulsa, S. Miss, Iowa, CU, Tennessee (over Missouri), along with Air Force. Also, Boise St (beat CU) wins over San Diego St. Losers - IN St and Detroit (by 2 to Wright St 21-11).

Comment

WTF?
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

WTF?
                I think Detroit laid a turd against Wright State at about the exact same time.

Comment

I think Detroit laid a turd against Wright State at about the exact same time.
                  Wright State must really suck to almost cancel out UNM like that. Yikes. Thanks a lot Detroit.

Comment

Wright State is a top 150 team. It's not that horrid.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Kind of odd. Some of the games I know of today: Winners - Tulsa, S. Miss, Iowa, CU, Tennessee (over Missouri), along with Air Force. Also, Boise St (beat CU) wins over San Diego St. Losers - IN St and Detroit (by 2 to Wright St 21-11).

Wright State must really suck to almost cancel out UNM like that. Yikes. Thanks a lot Detroit.
                      What Sub said. Apparently you didn't see my post above your first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X