X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    Nice information and interesting.

I lost some of my icons for stats site.
    Which site did you visit to get the above information?

d
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      Check that. In the last 13 games, Fred is 10/16 from the 3 line.

According to my Aggie arithmetic, that is 62.5%.
      Fred has gotten progressively better during the season, shooting and point wise. He seems to be a pretty smart player. I think he will have a breakout season next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Thanks mucho.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

For some it is a little known fact that WSU's official colors are black and yellow, not black and gold.

Comment

pinstripers... sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

Sobering fact of the night:

Ronald Reagan was the President the last time the Shockers won the MVC tournament championship.

Comment

Sobering fact of the night:

Ronald Reagan was the President the last time the Shockers won the MVC tournament championship.
                So we're waiting for another great president to do it? We're going to be waiting for a long time if that's the case.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Sobering fact of the day:

None of our players were born yet, the last time we won the MVC tourney championship.

Cool fact of the day:

In 1976 when WSU went to the NCAA tourney, they lost in the first round to Michigan by 1 point. Michigan went on to the championship game and lost. We darn near knocked off the runner-up.

Comment

Carl Hall played so hard the last game that he couldn't sleep. Coach Marshall mentioned this in his weekly Coach's Show.

Comment

Sobering fact of the day:

None of our players were born yet, the last time we won the MVC tourney championship.

Cool fact of the day:

In 1976 when WSU went to the NCAA tourney, they lost in the first round to Michigan by 1 point. Michigan went on to the championship game and lost. We darn near knocked off the runner-up.
                      A game I saw on the tube. Bob Elmore and Cal Bruton were the leaders of that team IIRC. The Shocks played a great game and I thought we had 'em. I think Michigan was led by a guard by the name of Ricky Green. A very exciting ballgame but a heartbreaking loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        A game I saw on the tube. Bob Elmore and Cal Bruton were the leaders of that team IIRC. The Shocks played a great game and I thought we had 'em. I think Michigan was led by a guard by the name of Ricky Green. A very exciting ballgame but a heartbreaking loss.
                        Well. I was alive back then. That's sumptin'.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          My wife's Uncle Debbert lost both testicles in the war.
                          Same thing happened to my uncle Cosmo, we were lucky that they were saved and pickled in a jar and now proudly displayed on the mantle in the living room.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Carl Hall is #31 in the country in offensive rebounds per game.

Malcolm Armstead is #27 in the country in total steals.

EO is #88 in the country in total blocks.

Comment

Carl Hall is #31 in the country in offensive rebounds per game.

Malcolm Armstead is #27 in the country in total steals.

EO is #88 in the country in total blocks.
                              Speaking of which, Mal only needs 2 steals to break the single season record at WSU.

Ehimen is currently tied for 6th in single season blocks. 1 more would move him into a tie for 5th. He could easily move into 4th. Moving beyond that would take a deep run and solid minutes. He's also 8th all time. Carl is 12th all time in blocks.

DWill needs 6 steals to move into the top 10 all time.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

When the Shockers shot >40.0%, their record is 21-4.

When the Shockers shot <40.0%, their record is 5-4.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X