The Missouri State University vs. WSU Round Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Missouri State University vs. WSU Round Three

Good luck tomorrow night y'all...on your late night drive west on I-70!

Just kidding. Well sort of. Really looking forward to the game tomorrow night. You have the better team of course but we are starting to play good basketball at just the right time. Logic would indicate about a 10-12 point victory for the Shox, but all of my intuition just screams that this one is going to come down to the last possession. Regardless of result I am a Wheat Shocker fan the rest of the year after tomorrow.

Ill take any win. But this game should not come to the last possession. If we dont win comfortably, I will be very worried.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If this game is a Shocker win and less than a 5 point spread, I'll be hacked. Bears need to head to their den and the Shox need to rock.

Comment

3 starters play 38 minutes and another plays 31 minutes last night. We need to really push the ball and take their legs away early.
        Gavin Thurman 13 minutes and 2 points...must have hit the wall.
        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet.com - Missouri State

Guess I will put this comparison here.

Last edited by im4wsu; March 8, 2013, 01:43 PM. Reason: Correct information
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

84 to 61 Shockers
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Guess I will put this comparison here.

Creighton?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                Creighton?
                Fixed. Thank you!
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

What is a "good fan base" from Springfield? 50 fans?

Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                    What is a "good fan base" from Springfield? 50 fans?

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=777902
                    Hey pal, try rooting for a team that did not win a non-conference game against D1 competition until Bracket Buster. Okay? It's tough for some of us. I guarantee you that we would wallop every other school in terms of numbers if we had experienced your last 3-5 year run of success. Okay?

Our fans in St. Louis will make up for in terms of heart what they lack in numbers. That I can assure you.

Comment

Why do we seem to get behind to start off the game anymore. Didn't use to be that way. We are throwing up bricks. Work the ball inside to Hall. And I have been impressed with Marcus Marshall before, he seems to be a good player.

Comment

Whatever it is that we are missing when we were 19 and 2, we need to find it and keep it for the next two tournaments.

Comment

Working...
                        X