tv for MVC Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    Are you kidding me, I can not get the game here.

It's going to just show either the blues game or a radio talk show. I don't know

FSKC became the Big Ten network this year up here so that's not working.
    been working with a friend via twitter trying to find a way to get the game on in Lawrence. Nothing is showing the Creighton/ISU game at the moment???

Comment

Originally posted by busychild424
      I'm in Lawrence, have Dish Network (which has been dropping periodically as the heavier bands of rain come through), and have the Creighton/Indiana State game on channel 412-34, which I think you need a sports package add-on of some sort to get.
      Same, except I don't have that so It's not happening.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        been working with a friend via twitter trying to find a way to get the game on in Lawrence. Nothing is showing the Creighton/ISU game at the moment???
        I can't find anything either.

Comment

oh. I tried to post some websites to check and my post got held for moderation. feh
          Private Message.

Comment

(I'd invite you over to watch, but come 5:00 WSU is going in the little Picture In Picture and the KU game is going on the big screen.)
            Sucker! :) hopefully we got it all worked out for you though!

Comment

FAAAACKKKK

Where is Mike?? no dice on shockerradio they have shane and the baseball game on. Im streaming KFH right now and they have ESPN on

Comment

Here in Tucson the game is on Fox College Pacific. Fox College Central is carrying the Oklahoma/TCU game.

Comment

For those with DirectV and didn't read the "Clearances" ASM posted, the game is on channel 685. I'm guessing that is the FSN+ channel. I didn't even know I had it until I read that. So thank you to ASM.

Comment

I found it on dishnet ch 446

Comment

Working...
                    X