tv for MVC Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv for MVC Tournament?

I'm trying to plan my weekend. I can't find where at least Thursday's & Friday's games are televised anywhere but ESPN3.
    I hope someone can provide better information. If I'm correct, its another reason to leave the Valley.
    Phi Alpha

Fox Sports Midwest

Comment

Good, that wasn't even on the Fox Sports site.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Todays games arent televised beenthat way for years. Typically Friday and Saturday games are on FSN

Comment

Comment

According to the link, tonights games will be on TV. They will either be on FOX SPORTS MIDWEST or FOX SPORTS MIDWEST PLUS depending on whether your city is in the St. Louis Blues Hockey area. Since I don't follow the Blues, I don't know if Topeka or Wichita is in that area. The games will NOT be on espn3 tonight if you live in KS, NE, IA, MO, IL or IN (Blacked out). The rest of the country should be able to get the games on espn3.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              Todays games arent televised beenthat way for years. Typically Friday and Saturday games are on FSN
              I believe they started televising Thursday night games last year or the year before that.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                I believe they started televising Thursday night games last year or the year before that.
                Definitely news to me... But thats what happens when you dont play Thursday AMIRITE!

Comment

Okay here we go again. My COX TV guide is showing hockey on channel 34 at 4:00 pm. I hope it is wrong. Otherwise what is the channel number it would be on if Hockey pre-empts the Valley tournament in Wichita (which I can't believe it would)?

What channel number on COX is this FOXSPORTS PLUS?

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                    Okay here we go again. My COX TV guide is showing hockey on channel 34 at 4:00 pm. I hope it is wrong. Otherwise what is the channel number it would be on if Hockey pre-empts the Valley tournament in Wichita (which I can't believe it would)?

What channel number on COX is this FOXSPORTS PLUS?
                    I think we will find out at 1:30 if CU/ISUB is shown on Cox 34. If not...the shat will hit the fan.

Comment

it will be on cox 2034/34

Comment

Jays-Sycs on Fox Sports 34

Comment

Are you kidding me, I can not get the game here.

It's going to just show either the blues game or a radio talk show. I don't know

FSKC became the Big Ten network this year up here so that's not working.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

FSMW is apparently not working on dish right now either

Comment

the ISUb feed.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X