Who Needs Arch Madness Tickets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Needs Arch Madness Tickets??

I realize we're only two days away from Arch Madness and most of you have your tickets by now.

For those of you who don't- I have 2 sets of tickets for every game that I'm trying to sell. The seats are in section 303, but I'm sure you could use them to get in and then go sit with the Wichita State fans if you wanted to. Not sure how closely that's monitored.

The tickets are worth a little over $400, but I'm willing to sell them for half that. I just want them to go to a Shocker fan who could really use them.

Shoot me a PM and let me know if you're interested. Hell, you can even buy them off me and go scalp them for all I care. I can't use the tickets, so let my problem be your solution!

(Mods, I apologize if this needed to go somewhere else.)
    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

I'm gonna be goin thru the Lou on Friday,, but "IF" I can stop I am only gonna be lookin for that days game prolly, and even at that ,, I doubt it will happen (but a guy can dream) right ?? LOL
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I PM'd you.

Comment

Working...
      X