TV Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Package

I know this has probably been beat to death...but our MVC TV package is worthless! I'm sitting here watching Utah State vs. La. Tech on ESPN Plus (Altitude Network) and last night I watched Tulsa vs. Memphis on CSTV. Why can't we get more Valley games broadcast? It killed me the other night when Drake vs. Creighton wasn't televised.

It seems as though Elgin focused so much on getting a couple of games on ESPN and the Duece...that he lost focus on getting a good quantity of games televised. They don't all have to be on ESPN.

Sorry....I'm just needing my Valley fix on TV and have had to wait too long.

I'm with ya. We definitely need better coverage as a conference.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think you can sign up to watch the rest of the MVC season for $25. I know it's not as good and it sure ain't free.

Comment

How are the broadcasts on MVC.com? If they are like Shockervision....I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
          How are the broadcasts on MVC.com? If they are like Shockervision....I'll pass.
          I haven't watched very many internet feeds, but our Valley brethren seem to think ShockerVision is the worst of the bunch.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
          X