Coach's Show for 3/14/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's Show for 3/14/2013

This is for anyone who wants to comment on the Coach's Show that just ended.

Marshall mentioned that Ron Baker participated in half court practice today. He said they'll go full court tomorrow. If everything goes okay for Baker in the full court practice and there are no problems, they'll make a decision Wednesday about him playing in the post season.
    Last edited by 1979Shocker; April 30, 2013, 08:04 PM.

Incidentally, MA and TC didn't practice today.

Comment

I mentioned this I another thread, but I'll repeat it here. Coach Marshall said whoever is left of the A-10 that doesn't go to the Catholic league would make a good choice to bring into the Valley if Creighton leaves. He mentioned Dayton and St. Louis and also said Denver would make a good choice.

Comment

That wasn't supposed to be some kind of future show in 10 days. It was supposed to have been 3/4/2013.

Comment

excellent broadcast. coach is already mining the creighton game tape and looking to make up for that b- performance vs the bluejays.

Comment

Is the coaches show archived anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              I mentioned this I another thread, but I'll repeat it here. Coach Marshall said whoever is left of the A-10 that doesn't go to the Catholic league would make a good choice to bring into the Valley if Creighton leaves. He mentioned Dayton and St. Louis and also said Denver would make a good choice.
              This would be good. The Dakota's not good.

Comment

Sounds like ades now knows which way the Marshall wind is blowing regarding a creighton replacement. Glad that's out there.

Comment

I'm guessing since Marshall only talked about a replacement that means we aren't going anywhere.

Comment

Not necessarily. It just may be that he can't talk. Or, on the other hand, there may be nothing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Is the coaches show archived anywhere?
                      Try this.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        I'm guessing since Marshall only talked about a replacement that means we aren't going anywhere.
                        He was responding to the question who he would prefer as a replacement to Creighton. BTW his favorite replacement would be Miami Florida. Great place for a winter visit.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

You can also subscribe to the Wichita State Sports rss feed (podcast).

All news, and all that matters to you in the Wichita region, plus 24-hour traffic updates, weather & more. Stream, read and download KNSS-AM from any device on Audacy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            You can also subscribe to the Wichita State Sports rss feed (podcast).

http://www.knssradio.com/pages/podcast/126711.rss
                            Thanks. Great suggestion. It is now iphone podcast.

Comment

Baker practiced in the half-court practice and had no irritation. If he is good tomorrow, then he will practice tomorrow in full court situation. If that works out, then he might be clear for STL. But keep your expecations low, he looks rusty.

Comment

Working...
                              X