X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Tournament 2013 Bracket

If a captured all the what-ifs correctly

MVC.jpg

Fine with me. The only team to sweep us is in the other bracket. I hope colt drops 100 on cu

Comment

I can see it now. UE vs. IlSU on Sunday, two bid league, Shocks back home to the NIT.

Comment

The 4-5 and 3-6 match-ups played today. I like our draw and am looking forward to some exciting games.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I will take this bracket. No excuses not to make it to Sunday.

Comment

I def like WSU's chances of at least winning the friday game.
            from there on I hope they get UNI and then on to the championship game

Comment

Draw worked out as well as we could hope.

Comment

We did better against CU's 8/9 than we did against our 7/10 (3-1 vs 4-0)
                We did better against our 3/6 than we did against CU's 4/5 (3-1 vs 1-3)
                Over all we are 6-2 vs our side of the bracket, Excluding CU we are 5-3 vs their side of the bracket.

CU did better against our 7/10 than they did against their 8/9 (3-1 vs 4-0)
                CU did better against their 4/5 than they did against our 3/6 (3-1 vs 2-2)
                CU is 6-2 vs both sides of the bracket.

Comment

Definitely disappointed in the loss today. But I would rather be the 2 seed with the way the bracket set up. Shox have played well against every team on their side of the bracket at least once this year. I actually like the match ups. Now gotta go seize the opportunity!!!!
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I don't see much in the Friday morning session. ISUb is a train wreck right now and CU will crush whomever has tired legs. But that evening session....Our Shocks in a fight for their dancing lives and ISUr v UNI, that should be good.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      Definitely disappointed in the loss today. But I would rather be the 2 seed with the way the bracket set up. Shox have played well against every team on their side of the bracket at least once this year. I actually like the match ups. Now gotta go seize the opportunity!!!!
                      I don't think we played well against SIU either time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        Fine with me. The only team to sweep us is in the other bracket. I hope colt drops 100 on cu
                        No you don't. You want Creighton to pound everyone but us in the Finals. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I don't think we played well against SIU either time.
                          Yeah the home game wasn't GREAT. I agree. I thought about that after the post. Still rather see them than isub or Evansville though
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Only 4 teams in the Valley with better than 0.500 records in league play, 1 at 0.500 and 5 with sub 0.500 records.

Perhaps they should just cancel the Thursday and Friday games and just have a two day Tournament. CU vs EU and WSU vs UNI in the semi-finals on Saturday. Winners play for the Championship on Sunday.

Comment

Wow, SIU finished the regular season 14-16. Barry did an incredible job this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X