MVC Hoops Show - 3/2 Interviews with Dan Muller and Nick Bahe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Hoops Show - 3/2 Interviews with Dan Muller and Nick Bahe

On this week's MVC Hoops Show, we review the games of this week and preview the CU-WSU game on Saturday with MVC TV analyst and Creighton color man Nick Bahe. Our spotlight team of the week is Illinois State and we have interviews with head coach Dan Muller and beat writer Jim Benson.

We also draw our MVC Hoops Show grand prize trivia winner who will receive 2 all-session club passes for Arch Madness and more. The MVC Hoops Show sponsored by Complete Nutrition is heard in Wichita on KFH 98.7 on Saturday at 6am.
    blog: http://www.mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com

Solid job with the show this year, Chris. I was skeptical at the beginning but you guys have put out a very nice product.

Comment

I agree, really like the coverage you provided, never get to catch it live so thank you for the podcast links.

Comment

i'll be listening at work. 'look forward to it.

Comment

I caught it live last week. It was so good I almost ordered some Complete Nutrition.

Almost.

Comment

I like it.

Too bad this will be the first and last year of it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I caught it live last week. It was so good I almost ordered some Complete Nutrition.

Almost.
              The show you hear on Saturday mornings on KFH is taped. so unless you found another station that carries it live on Thursday's, then you probably didn't catch it live.

But is anything really live anymore. Anything you listen to online is going to be delayed 1-2 minutes, so it's really not live, but is the closest it's going to get to being live.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                The show you hear on Saturday mornings on KFH is taped. so unless you found another station that carries it live on Thursday's, then you probably didn't catch it live.

But is anything really live anymore. Anything you listen to online is going to be delayed 1-2 minutes, so it's really not live, but is the closest it's going to get to being live.
                The show is taped on Thursday night but doesn't air anywhere until Saturday. The first "live" airing is in Wichita on Saturday morning.

We are going to broadcast from the Fan Hangout - Arch Madness Friday night following the late game (probably 10:30pm) or so. Please stop by and say hello if you are in St. Louis. That show, however, will not air in Wichita next Saturday as KFH requires that we have the audio to them earlier in the day on Friday. I'm not sure what will air - might be a compilation of interviews from the season or maybe some of the audio we get on Thursday media day in St. Louis. We will leave it up to KFH. After that, we have just one show remaining following the conference tournament looking ahead to the NCAA selection show.

I don't think we have an idea what will happen next year. It required a lot of energy to get MVC approval, find a sponsor, and get stations to agree to air the show. I know we'd like to do the show again, but we will wait on final feedback from the sponsor and go from there.

We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the last couple of shows.

Comment

The podcast for today's show is posted on the blog. Link below:

Comment

Working...
                  X