Creighton pre-game speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton pre-game speech

Perusing the BJ forum, sounds like they are pulling out all the stops to give them an edge against our boys. I hear they are even bringing in a special guest to offer the team pre-game motivation:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They way we shoot, they won't need much motivation. We'll just beat ourselves and make it easy for them.

Comment

I agree. DWill thought Wednesday was DWill night, not senior night. #11 didn't look too hot either.

Both those guys play like the did on Wednesday and the Shocks will get run out of the gym.

Comment

Roy McAvoy will give the Shocks pregame speech. Short and to the point:

First thing you gotta learn about this game guys, is it ain’t about getten some round ball in some yonder hole… it’s about inner demons, self-doubt, human frailty and…over come’n all that crap.

When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.

Ok guys, now just go out there and let the Big Dog eat. Bring it and fling it.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 1, 2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

We will beat CU. They do not match up with us. There are gonna be alot of people rooting against the shocks that will be very disappointed when they walk out of the um, whatever they call that building now.

Let the shocks watch this video.....

Rocky and Mickey begin training, but it soon becomes apparent Rocky is lacking motivation. Adrian's brother, Paulie, confronts his sister about not supportin...
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            They way we shoot, they won't need much motivation. We'll just beat ourselves and make it easy for them.
            Welcome back KC, we've missed you most of the season.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                We will beat CU. They do not match up with us. There are gonna be alot of people rooting against the shocks that will be very disappointed when they walk out of the um, whatever they call that building now.

Let the shocks watch this video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fG78g2Ayxg
                A-D-R-I-A-N!!!!! That's it!!! When the alarm clock goes off at 9 bells Sat., fsf shant just pound down one roll with maple frostin!!! Negatory!!! I'm doing my part on 'game day' as well and pulverizing 2 of them because I can. I'm pumped and ready to go already with all of this impulsion on SN going down baybay!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                  Perusing the BJ forum, sounds like they are pulling out all the stops to give them an edge against our boys. I hear they are even bringing in a special guest to offer the team pre-game motivation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV5RgcNJjE
                  Now that guy reminded me of the tent revival preachers I heard when I was 'knee high to a grasshoppa.' The inflections in his voice was manifest and rarely kept at a mild roar. I'm wondering if them bluejays will bring in the old rock band call 'blue magoos' for motivation as well? Dunno

Comment

We will win and you can bet your bank account on it.

I just did.

Comment

You're never happier than after a loss.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Creighton planning their strategy, and, well we know how it turned out for Lee, don't we?

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          We will win and you can bet your bank account on it.

I just did.
                          But my 'take home pay' barely takes me home so I really like yourn positive attitude.

Comment

Working...
                          X