No announcement yet.

Game Thread Shox vs Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to tune in to the game with a Droid. I just got called in

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
      This smells like the senior night Ben Jacobson hit that 3 at the end of the game.
      Don't even go there, man.

Comment

• we need to start hitting some open jumpers. For the life of me I don't understand how other teams get so many open jump shots against us but we struggle almost every possession to get an open shot.

Comment

• I was looking for a good image for "Attention Whore", but this was all I could find.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I could almost take it better if we went ahead and lost to the "good" teams in this league. Instead, we beat Cu, Indy St,, win tough road games, and the piss down our legs against the "lesser" teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              we need to start hitting some open jumpers. For the life of me I don't understand how other teams get so many open jump shots against us but we struggle almost every possession to get an open shot.
              They run multiple screens for shooters, and we do not.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                There was not even a hand in Colt Ryans face when he was shooting - excluding the shot before halftime.
                1000x this

Comment

• Final Drake wins

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    I was looking for a good image for "Attention Whore", but this was all I could find.

Works for me!
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Seniors not named Orupke:

2 pts, 3 rebounds, 5 PF at halftime

Comment

• I'm glad we got to see a little of the Senior Night stuff at the half.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Damn, Ryan is good. And he is only a junior?

Hopefully EU's 1st half BB goal will remain hot now that they have our frigid one.

We badly need one of our PG's to step-up and take charge.

We can still win this, but it is not going to be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                            Does anyone know how to tune in to the game with a Droid. I just got called in
                            Tune in radio app
                            Go Shocks!!

Comment

• I hate the valley!!!! See how the game is dictated? I'd rather be in just about any other league that isn't d2

Comment

• Must lockdown Colt Ryan
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X