I hate to admit it but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to admit it but ....

I'm a Bradley Fan tonight ,,,,,, but only for tonight. anybody else on this bandwagon fer a day ?? lol
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

You need to put your focus on Evansville! If we don't win that, who cares about Bradley! We can't lose focus! /sarcasm

Comment

Unfortunately if Bradley beats Creighton tonight, the Jays would probably no longer be a rpi top 50 win and the Shockers would probably drop onto the bubble for the ncaa tournament.

The Shocks just need to win tonight and on Saturday.

Comment

I won't mind if CU wins tonight. It'll just make us that much hungrier when we go clinch it in Omaha.

Comment

Not looking ahead but here is a prediction for the CU game on Saturday from Jason King of ESPN:
          Wichita State 67, at Creighton 60: Not many teams in the country have experienced a free fall quite like Creighton, which has lost six of its past 11 games after opening the season 17-1. Much like last year, the biggest issue for the Bluejays is that they are soft defensively. Wichita State, meanwhile, is finally healthy. The Shockers are looking to win the MVC title outright for the second straight year.
          http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ege-basketball
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Wichita State, meanwhile, is finally healthy.
            Glad to hear that accurate reporting. I can't wait to see Wessel and Baker back in the starting lineup Saturday.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I guess if "healthy" means having 1 of our 3 original starters back, we'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                Not looking ahead but here is a prediction for the CU game on Saturday from Jason King of ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ege-basketball
                What does the 67 and 60 represent?
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  What does the 67 and 60 represent?
                  Just a wild guess, but those kind of look like scores.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                    Unfortunately if Bradley beats Creighton tonight, the Jays would probably no longer be a rpi top 50 win and the Bluejays would probably drop onto the bubble for the ncaa tournament.

The Shocks just need to win tonight and on Saturday.
                    Fixed your post.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Just a wild guess, but those kind of look like scores.
                      That makes sense now, duh. Brain fart on my part. For a minute, I thought he was referring to some RPI ranking or something.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Saturday is Creightons superbowl..

I hope a snowstorm knocks out the power and they cant play the game at all. Screw both teams.

Comment

Well, looks like the Bluedicks got back on track last night. I hate to admit it but... They have much more momentum than we do heading into Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                            I'm a Bradley Fan tonight ,,,,,, but only for tonight. anybody else on this bandwagon fer a day ?? lol
                            Boy, you had an extra bad night last night even if only for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              Boy, you had an extra bad night last night even if only for a day.
                              It wasn't too bad untill midway thru the second 1/2 ,,,in both games ,,, But yeah I'm still not in a good mood .. hopefully better by Sat.
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
                              X