No announcement yet.

Teams that don't deserve an invite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee whips Florida last night, too. Prolly he.lps our RPI & SOS. Hope they continue their strong finish and get in, too.....

Comment

It would be good to see Tennesee get in too. That would give WSU at least one Dancing team on their schedule next year. I know that the CBE will have at least one other as well.

With one more loss, I would add Creighton to the non-deserving teams.

Comment

Grambling State.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Grambling State.
          They don't deserve to be playing D-I basketball.

Comment

Off Topic but do we know when the WSU-Tennessee game is going to be?
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Well Minnesota won and apparently I need a new eye test. Crow pie for lunch!!!
              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I would suggest not losing to Purdue and Nebraska for the Gophers. An outcome not that far fetched (although the Skers are horrible right now). If they think they're in no matter what, please go ahead and finish 0-3 then.

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I would suggest not losing to Purdue and Nebraska for the Gophers. An outcome not that far fetched (although the Skers are horrible right now). If they think they're in no matter what, please go ahead and finish 0-3 then.

Please.
                  I agree with you, but I have a bad feeling that the committee will see that as a game that puts them in, regardless. And I really don't see them losing to Nebraska. But it is the B1G and anything is possible there this year.

Comment

After tonights performance....hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      After tonights performance....hmmm
                      I was having the same thought.

Comment

Adding to my comment, ncaa tourney teams don't get swept by Evansville. Having said that, the at large is still going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                          Adding to my comment, ncaa tourney teams don't get swept by Evansville. Having said that, the at large is still going to happen.
                          remains to be seen, does it not?

Comment

We go on the bubble with a loss to CU and no wins in Stl. But I think we are still 95% in the tourney now.

A win Sat and a win in the lou and it would be 100% in.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              We go on the bubble with a loss to CU and no wins in Stl. But I think we are still 95% in the tourney now.

A win Sat and a win in the lou and it would be 100% in.
                              This.

We are by no means out. But I think regardless of what happens in St. Louis, if we win Saturday we're in.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                I'll tell you what bugs me. I had to watch ESPN run story after story on Kentucky vs Missouri on Sportscenter, Highlight express etc. Only mention of Shocks at 2 am on ESPNU. Kentucky on the bubble and MU a 9 seed at the time deserves all this press?
                                ESPN isn't in the business of deciding who deserves airtime, they are in the business of getting ratings and selling advertising. And UK has hundreds of thousands/millions of fans who hang on every word that is mentioned about UK. That is why they get the airtime. That is why they could be 2-25 and still get the airtime.

It's the same reason that they same schools get college gameday over and over. They have the fan bases to drive the ratings which make ESPN money.

If WSU can graduate/create/develop a fan base the size of UK/Duke/UNC/KU/UCLA and generate the interest from casual fans that those schools can, then they will get the same exposure.

Comment

Working...
                                X