X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE WITH FIRE ON CBS - PASSIONATE FANS

16 Passionate fan bases and we are one.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/most-passionate-team

You must choose 4 schools and then hit submit for your vote to count. Just simply clicking WSU and then "vote" does not register your vote for WSU.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Everybody needs to vote for the Shocks! Go to the link in the post above and vote today.

Comment

bump

Comment

Since you vote for 4, it appears that Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Michigan State are ahead of us, so keep that in mind while voting.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'm only voting for WSU each time.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeylegal View Post
            I'm only voting for WSU each time.
            It isn't letting me vote for only one team. I can only submit the vote once 4 teams are selected.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Great to see the Shocker fans getting the recognition they deserve.

Comment

Glad to see KU and Creighton are out of the running.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Keep voting! We are neck and neck with Michigan State and Gonzaga. Let's get this done!

Comment

BUMP
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I can't figure out how to vote.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

You must choose 4 schools and then hit submit for your vote to count. Just simply clicking WSU and then "vote" does not register your vote for WSU. This is very key. I imagine a lot of people aren't having their votes registered because they click their school, the vote button, then leave.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            You must choose 4 schools and then hit submit for your vote to count. Just simply clicking WSU and then "vote" does not register your vote for WSU. This is very key. I imagine a lot of people aren't having their votes registered because they click their school, the vote button, then leave.
                            You can check the vote in the compare schools section. Right now Michigan State and Gonzaga are our biggest competition, so it would probably be wise to not include them in the 4 you select.

Comment

FYI, I couldn't get the "login with facebook/twitter/Google/etc" piece to work in Chrome so I had to switch to IE to vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X