WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Nobody but nobody sweeps our beloved Shocks in this here Valley of Shock. The price of poker just went up. Did you know that a poker hand of 4 purple aces and a Colt-45 does Not beat a Full House of MTXE angry Shockers? Let me tell ya a little bit mo. Pain!!!!!!! Now is our time to seize the opportunities we have before us. This game is HUGE and we Must and Will win.

Valley Of Shocks 77

Evansville-------65
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shox - 72

Pimps - 61
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am thinking it might get ugly.

Like cancelled due to weather ugly. Like Evansville will have to be here early ugly.

Makes me wonder what would happen in Evansville was not able to get the bus here? Would the reschedule us later this week before our game Creighton? Next week before the Valley tourney?

Comment

Creighton has officially joined the rest of the valley as a normal team. All the shine of that one is gone.

Back to back is right there for the taking. Anyone else feel like we are comin together and playing some high level ball lately?

Shocks hulk out and get revenge on the pimps...as well as the preseason voters.

85-62

Comment

Does E'ville fly or bus here? I have no idea. I think they just kicked WSU on the road, as in Wright State University. If they expect the same against this WSU they are forgetting a angry WSU that owes them one on their home court.

Comment

shockers by 6 or 7 points

Comment

IF Eu shows:

Belongs in DIII - 54
              Belongs in Tourney - 90

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                shockers by 6 or 7 points
                You are one of the most conservative posters on here with your predictions. Nothing wrong with it, lowered expectations may result in greater enjoyment during blowouts.

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet.com - Evansville

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Final game in Koch for the seniors. No way this game is close. Armstud, Hall, and Dwill go off for 15+ each and EO has 5+ blocks.

Shocks 85
                    Aces 64

Comment

My inclination is the same as eeshocker, I think our beloved Shocks play a full 40 minutes.

Go Shocks!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The Shocks understand the importance of this win and have elephant memories of such setbacks as this loss earlier was. The loss to the Aces must be avenged and this game now is our biggest game so far this Season. In the loss to the Aces, we had 22 turnovers, fouled way too much, allowed Colt to score too much, could not get the ball worked inside for good shots, and they dictated the slow pace half court offense of "slow ball' for 20 ticks, then penetrated for a high % shots or drew fouls which as a result got us in foul trouble. Yes, we all painfully remember this game vividly.

That was then and we now got a lil bit of something to show them here at 21st and Hillside this time. This is our time, our house, our ship to win, and the purple aces must be defeated. Much is at stake and we have the team that can bring home the bacon. Paybacks can be very painful. We just need to win the game and press forward to the next mission before us, one win at a time.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

69 to 56 Da Shockers
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Evidently EU's second leading scorer, Ned Cox (11 ppg avg), left their bracketbuster game early yesterday due to an injury. He was seen leaving the arena with a walking boot on his foot. This will only hurt them and help our cause.

If he's out for our game, then our chances on winning improve to almost guarantee levels.

Comment

Conference Champs 74
                              Shoestring Budget 57

Comment

Working...
                              X