Baylor beats A&M in College Station in 5 OT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor beats A&M in College Station in 5 OT's

116-110. I bet the Aggie natives are getting really restless now.

umm try this

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

did they have that traditional bonfire that they every year yet?

Comment

don't know how they can complain, most of them don't even go to the games it seems.......

I am really hoping Turg has success. I have opinions that some don't like, but he did great things here and hopefully it will turn out better soon.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Great game last night.

Baylor lost 5 players to fouls and even the ref pulled a hammy in the game.

A$M acts like Turg is horrible. Hell they are 15 and 4 this year. I think we would take that in a heart beat.

I am glad I didnt have to start this topic.

Comment

Welcome to Turgs annual January meltdown. 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
              Welcome to Turgs annual January meltdown. 8)
              That's what I was thinking. Everyone's trying to make this out to be MVC vs B12...MT welcome to the big show.

IMO, he's just repeating history.

Comment

I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together and I hope I'm getting 4 instead of 3 or 5.

Turgeon's teams tended to have mid to late-season slumps. Marshall was appalled at the conditioning he found on the WSU team when he got here.

We've speculated for years that WSU teams ran out of gas late in the season.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Turgeon is a good coach, but he needs to be a little more flexible and dynamic in his bench coaching to have success in the Big 12.

He was too predictable many times.

Comment

Working...
                  X