Arch Madness Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Roll Call

Whos all going? BTW I got my 4 all session in the mail today. Hopefully this is the year we get it done!!!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

I'll be there!

Comment

I'll be there with the Mrs. but we didn't get mail today. I've been wondering about the tickets.
      Last edited by wusphlash; February 21, 2013, 09:27 PM.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Mo and Mrs Mo will be there.

I plan to purchase tix when I get there. If anyone has 2 in the WSU section - PM me

Comment

Oh HELL yes!

Comment

I think this will be my 10th year, our group grows every year, looking forward to it.

Comment

Had reservations at the Lumiere but had to cancel....one of my nephews is getting married. However, if we make it too the championship game I'll be driving down after the wedding!

Comment

My Friend and I are going up on thursday and we will be staying at the Sheridan. This will be my 10th straight year! GO ShOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                  if we make it too the championship game I'll be driving down!
                  I'm also planning on going if we make it to the championship.

Comment

I'm staying home this year and saving money to go to the Kansas City tourney in November...
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

All 5 in the family again. It's very cool to look forward to this trip every year. For those who haven't made it in the past I strongly recommend figuring out a way to pull it off. Good times. And it doesn't have to break the bank. We are buying tix off the street this year. Can't wait!

Comment

Five of us going!

Comment

Me & the Missus goin. Stayin at the Drury, singin karaoke at the Pear Tree.

Comment

My daughter and I are going on the alumni bus. Can't wait to watch the Shockers to win it all this year.

Comment

Sum and Missus Sum will be firmly situated in the Shocker section for the third straight year.
                              "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X