Tiebreaker situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiebreaker situation

Assuming we were to beat Evanstown Purple Laces... What would the tie breaker situation look like. I am a bit confused as someone mentioned that since we beat Creighton at home it somehow effects it... Anyone know for sure about this?
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

First tiebreaker is the record of the teams. At this point, if we are tied, both teams would be 1-1 against each other. The other tiebreaker is nonconference SOS which gives the edge to WSU right now.

Comment

If we tie with CU, losing there, we still get the 1 seed due to OOC SOS.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

As per the last several years, WSU finishes higher than expectations; sCUm finishes below expectations.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Wonder if Bracketbusters will throw the SOS?

If we tie and get the tie breaker, do we become outright Valley Champs or just get the one seed?

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
            Wonder if Bracketbusters will throw the SOS?

If we tie and get the tie breaker, do we become outright Valley Champs or just get the one seed?
            We would be Co-Champs
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't like sharing, especially with Creighton. Beat the Jays at their off-campus local library.

Comment

i dont think we would share based on what i understand, we will def get the tie breaker now that they lost to st. marys.

Comment

Creighton will probably go out and lay down the next two games anyway and finish behind UNI somehow. We don't need to worry about tie breakers unless we are talking about 2nd or 3rd place tie breakers between those two and InSt :)

Comment

The bracket busters completely changed the non-con SOS. Creighton is now 45 and WSU is 72. It now looks like we will have to win the conference outright to get the #1 seed now.

Comment

Working...
                    X