No announcement yet.

I thought I had heading home.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we feel this way, one can only imagine how the players feel. With this continuous string of bad breaks our kids and coach have had to play through a minefield of diversity this season. They have played to the best of their abilities and have kept their heads high. Under GM's leadership, they will continue to do so til this season reaches it ultimate conclusion.

Let's just get through this year before we start banking so hard on next year's promises.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
      If we feel this way, one can only imagine how the players feel. With this continuous string of bad breaks our kids and coach have had to play through a minefield of diversity this season. They have played to the best of their abilities and have kept their heads high. Under GM's leadership, they will continue to do so til this season reaches it ultimate conclusion.

Let's just get through this year before we start banking so hard on next year's promises.
      Maybe Adolph Rupp can came back from the grave and address this minefield of diversity. :woot:

Comment

It would be nice to find a way to show our support for CGM Sat. night besides just showing up. Not sure what, maybe a chant, signs, the little faces on a stick. You young minds could come up with something original.

Comment

Some "signs" of support would be great. I have no idea if it would have any impact or not, though. The best thing is probably for media and fans to just avoid too much negativity, particularly during the call-in shows.

But if you're going to make some signs, how about:

"Marshall leads WSU to '09-'10 MVC title!"

Comment

Working...
          X