This Team Deserves Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Team Deserves Nothing

LESS THAN A PACKED HOUSE THIS SATURDAY AND NEXT WEDNESDAY ON SENIOR NIGHT.

That 2-0 road trip when most hoped for just 1 win, in the face of a free fall from their perch atop the Valley standings, COMMANDS that we as fans pay homage to the team and program that is chock full of CHAMPIONS.

Get your butt to the game and grab a friend by the neck if you have to....these are special times not to be taken for granted. Enjoy the moment...celebrate the moment.

@WstateU put it a lot better than I can, but bring your passion and use your heart and cheer like a champion and maybe you can join this team standing in the Hall of Fame.

Client: WSU Athletics Title: #WATCHUS 90 Produced by: Intake Studios Intake Studios is a video production and motion design studio located in Wichita, Kansas…
    Last edited by WuDrWu; February 20, 2013, 06:55 AM.

ok

Comment

You've got it Doc. We'll be there loud and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        LESS THAN A PACKED HOUSE THIS SATURDAY AND NEXT WEDNESDAY ON SENIOR NIGHT.

That 2-0 road trip when most hoped for just 1 win, in the face of a free fall from their perch atop the Valley standings, COMMANDS that we as fans pay homage to the team and program that is chock full of CHAMPIONS.

Get your butt to the game and grab a friend by the neck if you have to....these are special times not to be taken for granted. Enjoy the moment...celebrate the moment.

@WstateU put it a lot better than I can, but bring your passion and use your heart and cheer like a champion and maybe you can join this team standing in the Hall of Fame.

http://vimeo.com/intakestudios/revie...437/ca676e46cf
        Yes and it should be a full student section both nights even on a school night.

Comment

Right on, Doc!

My son and I will be there Wednesday! But unless two tickets fall into our laps for Saturday, we'll have to settle for TV.

Comment

Perfectly stated @WuDrWu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shocker team, coaches and fellow fans:

This has been a difficult season for yours truly. Like several Shocker players, I've had my share of set-backs. Because of a recent medical condition, I’ve missed the majority of home games this season. There were times when I needed to step away from the excitement of Shocker Basketball. I’m now back on track and have a special request.

Coach Marshall on several occasions has mentioned sharing a drink from the ‘The Chalice of Victory’. As we know, tomorrow is never guaranteed, so let’s share a drink after wining a Valley title, followed by a Valley Tournament title, followed by a berth in the Sweet Sixteen. Heck, if we get that far, why not share another drink after the Elite 8 and top it off with one final drink on April 8. I've watched a lot of college basketball from my home this season and there's not a team in the country that we can't beat. "Believing is half the battle"

Oh, how sweet it would be...

Last edited by WstateU; February 20, 2013, 06:57 PM.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Perfectly stated @WuDrWu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shocker team, coaches and fellow fans:

This has been a difficult season for yours truly. Like several Shocker players, I've had my share of set-backs. Because of a recent medical condition, I’ve missed the majority of home games this season. There were times when I needed to step away from the excitement of Shocker Basketball. I’m now back on track and have a special request.

Coach Marshall on several occasions has mentioned sharing a drink from the ‘The Chalice of Victory’. As we know, tomorrow is never guaranteed, so let’s share a drink after wining a Valley title, followed by a Valley Tournament title, followed by a berth in the Sweet Sixteen. Heck, if we get that far, why not share another drink after the Elite 8 and top it off with one final drink on April 8. I've watched a lot of college basketball from my home this season and there's not a team in the country that we can't beat. "Believing is half the battle"

Oh, how sweet it would be...

WstateU, we do not know your situation but just know our prayers are being lifted up for you. I truly enjoy your posts immensly, especially your pics. that often crack me up and are meaningful to the situation you are describing. I especially dig your "yipes, stripes, beechnut gum" phraseology that sort of reveals your age? Naaaa!!! Anywho, thanks for sharing and I look forward to hearing from you on SN if you feel up to it. We share in your passion for our beloved Shocks and are enjoying this Season to remember.

March will be here before we know it and we believe and hope for a strong finish in a Season where the Shocks have already exceeded the predictions of many, including even Vegas at times. Yes, when the dust settles and the black and yellow curtains close for another Season, a 'SN toast of thanks and appreciation' will be in order.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X