X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: game

Originally posted by Zardoz
    Originally posted by Sundevil Shox
    Maybe we win on Senior Night. Brauer pulls a Larry Bird and runs out of the locker room in the second half to lead the team to victory.
    Can we have Matt Braeuer run out instead? After all he has been here going on four years. Get the spelling right!!!!! Give the young man some respect. He's given his all for the team. Is in so much to ask that after 4 years giving body and soul to the team that we can at least spell his name correctly? It's Braeuer not whatever alternate spellings you might dream up. :posterwu:
    :bball_spin:

Maybe we win on Senior Night. Brauer pulls a Larry Bird and runs out of the locker room in the second half to lead the team to victory.
    Oh no Mekal.

Bowels wouldn't be here or Ellis, Sampay is debatable. The Orgiri that returned is questionable. [/b]
    Pots and Kettles, pots and kettles...

Comment

Re: Willis Reed

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      Originally posted by xazshox
      Hey Ricky, in that 1970 game where the Knicks beat the Lakers with Willis Reed playing on a bum leg, wasn't WSU's Dave Stallworth on that Knicks team?
      Speaking of Dave The Rave I was just wondering to myself the other day as to what is the current status of human cloning.
      If you watch the clip of this game, when the game ends, Willis hugs Dave.

Comment

My apologies to Sundevil Shox and I am truely touched by your concern for the state of my mental health. But I did go too far sorry about that.

SB Shock the first quote you attribute to me was actually me quoting Sundevil Shox but I do appreciate the time and effort you put in compiling the list of my not so outstanding moments. I guess I could do the same for you but I don't see any good coming from that.

Comment

SB Shock the first quote you attribute to me was actually me quoting Sundevil Shox but I do appreciate the time and effort you put in compiling the list of my not so outstanding moments. I guess I could do the same for you but I don't see any good coming from that.
          Your welcome. Didn't take much work at all.

I guess you could, and I'm sure you would find that I have alot of missed spellings. My only excuse is its the internet, not english class.

But you have to admit it's pretty priceless when you have somebody criticizing somebody for something that they do themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X