Fishwrap worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishwrap worthy

In the worst of all possible outcomes, the Illinois State-Wichita State game was at least partially decided by the referees.

The Ref's gave us the win.

Sorry, Cle, you're shot was meaningless.

What a freakin' hack. No wonder you still write for the 'Mid Major' whatever whatever.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

He lost me at "marcus" armstead. What is it with these guys?

Comment

He was incensed because the Shockers ruined the story he had in his head.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Dumb ass. I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          He lost me at "marcus" armstead. What is it with these guys?
          Do you think he got Marcus from Bruce or from reading SN's ironic references to Bruce?
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Similar to The Bleacher Report.

I'm sure it's some random Illinois State fan who has an account on the site and posted his obvious biased thoughts.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Holy crap that website is a cess pool. Even looking at the comments, its just full of BJay f***s. And the title of that article just shows its not worth reading. I bet that hack didn't write a similar article about our loss to SIU.....

Comment

Guy doesnt think it was a F1 foul, what a douchebag
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This just goes to show you that they'll let anybody write stories on the internets -- facts are not necessary.

Comment

From a fellow college hoops writer,

Never. Write. Again.
                    Blatant bias and vile overuse of first-person. This article isn't about YOU or what YOU thought. You turned what was supposed to be a recap into an editorial. And a pretty bad one, at that.

1. I understand the type of body control it would require for a human being to kick someone in the head while in mid-air. With that said…

2. Because it's so difficult, JC couldn't pull it off and ended up kicking Cotton in the chest… I can't believe this writer never thought of that. Or thought no one else would say it.

The refs did not hand us this game. In fact, it should have been called Flagrant 2. We won the game by watching Illinois State players fumble the ball out of bounds and executing a beautiful pick-and-pop with 5.2 seconds to go.

Comment

Let's not forget that this is the same website that wrote up a season preview on us and didn't even mention the names Early, Wiggins or Baker as tropicalshox called him out on it in his comments. http://www.midmajormadness.com/colle...e-shockers-mvc

Comment

Working...
                      X