NCAA mock selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA mock selection

WSU is a 9-seed playing Belmont in the first round.

Again, this is the MOCK selection put on by the NCAA and executed by media members.

You can follow a twitter feed of the process here, if you can stand the Bluejay background.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    WSU is a 9-seed playing Belmont in the first round.

Again, this is the MOCK selection put on by the NCAA and executed by media members.

You can follow a twitter feed of the process here, if you can stand the Bluejay background.
    Creighton is also in but as a 12 seed facing Illinois.

Comment

Lunardi's updated bracket treats the Valley a little better. He has the Shockers as a 9 seed but has Creighton in as a 7 seed and Indiana St as one of the last four in and a 12 seed (play-in game).

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Here's a pic of their final mock bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
          Lunardi's updated bracket treats the Valley a little better. He has the Shockers as a 9 seed but has Creighton in as a 7 seed and Indiana St as one of the last four in and a 12 seed (play-in game).

http://espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
          And so illustrates my disdain for Lunardi and his mediocre-at-best track record as a bracketologist. In his Feb 8 edition, after our 3-game losing streak, he has WSU as a 7 seed. After our MSU win we fall to an 8 seed. After beating Drake, we fall again to a 9.

To fall two seed lines would mean a drop of between 5 and 11 spots on the S-curve, after two wins.

Comment

Just win. We can work our way back to a 6 or better with an excellent finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Just win. We can work our way back to a 6 or better with an excellent finish.
              +1

But if you said you could have a 9 seed right now, I may take it and run. Seeing our remaining schedule and some recent shaky performances against non bottom feeders. Well, and one bottom feeder....
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I don't care about seeding, just make the big tourney please

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  And so illustrates my disdain for Lunardi and his mediocre-at-best track record as a bracketologist. In his Feb 8 edition, after our 3-game losing streak, he has WSU as a 7 seed. After our MSU win we fall to an 8 seed. After beating Drake, we fall again to a 9.

To fall two seed lines would mean a drop of between 5 and 11 spots on the S-curve, after two wins.
                  Did the teams that jumped WSU have significant wins? Did some of our wins look worse (CU?)?

Comment

I'd rather be a 10 seed than a 9 seed. But of course, I'd like higher than those two, I just think we have a better chance at a sweet 16 as a 10 seed than a 9

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                      Creighton is also in but as a 12 seed facing Illinois.
                      They also include Indy St IN as a 13 seed facing Wisconsin (a team that Cu beat earlier this season).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        I'd rather be a 10 seed than a 9 seed. But of course, I'd like higher than those two, I just think we have a better chance at a sweet 16 as a 10 seed than a 9
                        I'm tired of worrying about what seed we could potentially get. Let's just get in the dance and let the chips fall where they may. With the way number one teams have been losing lately I will take my chances against just about anybody.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X