Bulletin Board Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletin Board Material

From ESPN Mid-Major Report ----- Player of the Week: Illinois State forward Jackie Carmichael is the catalyst for the Redbirds’ surge up the Missouri Valley Conference standings. He finished with 27 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks in a 79-59 win against Bradley on Wednesday night. He had 16 points, 6 rebounds and a pair of steals when Illinois State upset Creighton in Omaha, Neb., on Saturday with a 75-72 win. The Redbirds have won seven of their past eight. With Carmichael playing like this, Illinois State can outplay any team in the league.

We'll see how he does against the best post player and best inside team in the valley.

Comment

I'll be at the game - looking forward to seeing the Shocks on the road.

Comment

I'm sure we'll have an Early response to this Beastly report that will give Carmichael Nigerian Nightmares.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

What they said is true. Doesn't mean they will, but if Jackie is a big part of things and he has help, they're very dangerous
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            What they said is true. Doesn't mean they will, but if Jackie is a big part of things and he has help, they're very dangerous
            The help usually comes from Tyler Brown. You don't want both going off on you.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Kind of like early wiggins and hall...

Gonna be a great game.

Comment

I just want any players from last year reminding new players on what happened in the Valley Tournament last year. The Redbirds and their fans kinda left a sore spot in my mouth after all of the dirty stuff they pulled and how they celebrated like they won something for the first time in decades, which I guess they did.

They need to have a major chip on their shoulder going into the game and I want them to fry up the "hottest team in the league".
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What are the odds...

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  I'll be at the game - looking forward to seeing the Shocks on the road.
                  Because I will be there in person too!

Keep a watch for me - I'll be the one with the hot chick sitting next to me.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

That is all.
                    You're going to be sitting with the IlSU dance squad??
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

That is all.
                      If this were a CU game in Omaha you would be easier to spot
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

That is all.
                        I would like to shake hands. I will be with three teenage/adult "children"
                        Last edited by ABC; February 14, 2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I just want any players from last year reminding new players on what happened in the Valley Tournament last year. The Redbirds and their fans kinda left a sore spot in my mouth after all of the dirty stuff...
                          A sore spot in your mouth? What in the hell were you doing in St. Louis with Redbird fans last year 'Fever?

That is all.
                          I hope you got "her" a real razor by now, the electric shaver wasn't cutting it. I could see the 5 o'clock shadow from the across the arena last year...

T

...:cool:

Comment

Thats just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              We'll see how he does against the best post player and best inside team in the valley.
                              Carl is not the best post player in the league.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X