2012-2013 Intro Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 Intro Video

Hey fella's I am a Shocker fan living in Omaha that doesn't get to see any home games. My little brother is a WSU student and said the intro video is sweet, I haven't seen it yet. Was wondering if anyone had a phone video or a link that showed this years intro video????

I run into the same problem. It's no where on here.
    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha_Shock View Post
      Hey fella's I am a Shocker fan living in Omaha that doesn't get to see any home games. My little brother is a WSU student and said the intro video is sweet, I haven't seen it yet. Was wondering if anyone had a phone video or a link that showed this years intro video????
      I’m still searching for the intro video you requested. Here are a couple of local videos with WSU references that you might enjoy… I posted the first one in anther thread and @WuDrWu: posted and referenced it in a thread yesterday - http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...serves-Nothing - I’m not sure if the second video has been posted on Shockernet (Sorry, can't embed it)? Both are top notch Wichita area videos.

#WATCHUS 90 – “Hall of Fame”:
      Client: WSU Athletics Title: #WATCHUS 90 Produced by: Intake Studios Intake Studios is a video production and motion design studio located in Wichita, Kansas…

Video about Wichita:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Here is a link to the intro video...
        Client: WSU Athletics Title: WSU Basketball Open 2012-2013 Produced by: Intake Studios Intake Studios is a video production and motion design studio located…

Comment

I freaking love that intro...as an old man, it's all I can do to keep from jumping around when that comes on. I'm ready to go to war right now!

#WatchUsGoBacktoBack

Comment

Very good video, and watching it reinforces something in my mind. We have to get the arena speakers reconfigured. I heard things in the video that I've never heard in the arena. And the balance is all out of whack in the arena. No real low end to speak of. Maybe it's just not good where I sit, but I think that's something that could be worked on when the arena is updated for a new scoreboard. We really deserve a sound system that rocks.
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Somehow that needs to be played in STL right before each game. So happy Intake has made it available.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                Here is a link to the intro video...
                http://vimeo.com/intakestudios/revie...703/df0c8e97cd
                Thanks for the assist!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

As another Shocker in Omaha I thank you for finding and sharing the videos.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!
                    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

I am looking for the intro video with Orupke walking thru the hall of fame. Anyone know where can I find it?
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                        I am looking for the intro video with Orupke walking thru the hall of fame. Anyone know where can I find it?
                        I legitimately just saw that video posted some where....I can't find the thread.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Here is the tunnel video....

Last edited by bighouse; February 27, 2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Perhaps one of the many talented slide makers could blend the above with some Shocker photos/videos?

Comment

Working...
                              X