Garrett Stutz back in the states!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett Stutz back in the states!

Hello fellow Shockaholics! I wanted to bring to your attention Garrett Stutz is now on the roster of the Maine Red Claws, a team in the NBA D-League. As of this post he has played 3 games so far and doing fairly well. Let's hope this is a stepping stone to greater things!

Link: http://www.nba.com/dleague/maine/roster/

Looks like he's 1 of 3 7 footers on the roster, most notably Fab Melo.
    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Glad to see the big fella is healthy finally. But seriously G, 3-8 from the line??!!!

Comment

Tonight at 7 p.m., Garrett's Red Claws take on Toure's Rio Grande Valley Vipers. If you're especially hardcore, you can listen to the game streamed on Portland's The Big Jab radio station.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
        Tonight at 7 p.m., Garrett's Red Claws take on Toure's Rio Grande Valley Vipers. If you're especially hardcore, you can listen to the game streamed on Portland's The Big Jab radio station.

http://www.thebigjab.com
        Looks like video of the game will be streamed live on the NBA D-League's YouTube channel:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Good Lord. Its 74 to 51 at half time! Rio Grande is scorching hot in more ways than one.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Good Lord. Its 74 to 51 at half time! Rio Grande is scorching hot in more ways than one.
            Do they have some hot playahs?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Do they have some hot playahs?
              Not this half. If Garrett's coach has an offensive gameplan it's completely lost on me. Zero ball movement. Just run and chuck. Malcolm when he's wearing his pimp hat, if you will.

Comment

How did Stutz do?
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Murry 139
                  Stutz 122

Saw Murry drive on Stutz and make a nice layup. Murry with 10 points. Stutz with at least 2 but not sure total.

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                    How did Stutz do?
                    I only watched the last half and he didn't come in until the last 5:00 or so. He never got into the offense really because they were just running and chuck ing. He didn't even get much opportunity to rebound because he wasn't in position when they fired away. The score did close from down 30 to down 17 when he was in though.

Comment

Stutz had 6. One on a 12-ft jump hook, a hard dunk and a jumper from the top of the key. Didn't look so good on defense, though. Too much athleticism on the floor for the big fella.

I didn't see much of Murry since I didn't tune in until late in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Stutz had 6. One on a 12-ft jump hook, a hard dunk and a jumper from the top of the key. Didn't look so good on defense, though. Too much athleticism on the floor for the big fella.

I didn't see much of Murry since I didn't tune in until late in the 3rd quarter.
                        Thanks I was trying to switch between that and the Bares game. I only saw the jumper. Yeah he was not dominant at either end, that's for sure.

Murry was playing pretty nicely though.

Comment

Garrett's Maine Red Claw team playing on CBS Sports Network, 2260
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Garrett is averaging 10 points and 4 boards in about 17 minutes per game over his last 3 games.
                            "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Working...
                            X