Time change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time change?

Is there a time change for tonights game? The Eagle shows a 6:30 p.m. start.

The Eagle is right.

6:30 pm start

Comment

its been 6:30 since the schedule came out
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Tickets say 7:00 PM

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
          Tickets say 7:00 PM
          I concur

Comment

Per goshockers.com as of this morning: http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=206334772&DB_OEM _ID=7500

And this change was made after season tickets were originally printed, but before they were mailed, as I had a notice in my ticket package about the two time changes known at that time.

So, yes, B1, it is at 6:30.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

hmmm mine season tickets say 6:30
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Was planning on taping this game. The paper says channel 34 on Cox. However, when you go to the Cox guide, it shows other programming instead? Anybody know the scoop on this confusion?
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's MVC TV game, which would mean 34, I believe.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Guide is showing 265 which is FCSC. I think it stands for Fox College Sports Central. Hockey on 34.

Comment

Everyone is right. My ticket also says 7:00 p.m., but there was a notice in the season ticket package about the two games that had their start times changed -- and this is one of them. The start time is 6:30 p.m. My Cpx guide also says 265, with Hockey on 2034. However, at the end of the women's basketball game last night, the television commentator said to tune in Saturday evening here for Gregg Marshall's men's Shockers taking on Missouri State. Don't know what to tell you except record both channels to make sure you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
                        Guide is showing 265 which is FCSC. I think it stands for Fox College Sports Central. Hockey on 34.
                        There is no HD version of that channel. 265 is the only channel. There is no 2265.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

What is this channel 34 you all speak of?

Its 2034!!

Comment

Working...
                          X