No announcement yet.

Marshall needs to get on this local kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, I thought this was in the recruiting forum and now I see someone else already put it in here.

Comment

I didn't realize this was Joseph Ashby's son until just a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I didn't realize this was Joseph Ashby's son until just a few days ago.
        Significant?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Significant?
          He hosts a local conservative talk show in the morning. Seems like a sharp dude to me.

Comment

I've looked at his page since you posted doc, and I agree. Looks like a good guy with good opinions :)
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The latest.

Comment

Why is is wearing orange? Is he planning on signing with OK St?
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No wonder they wanted a second video clip from the game...there was like 50 people in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    No wonder they wanted a second video clip from the game...there was like 50 people in the stands.
                    They did that one during halftime I think, woulda been better during a normal timeout

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                      They did that one during halftime I think, woulda been better during a normal timeout
                      I *think* they did the second attempt during a normal timeout and that was probably the reason. Titus choked that time though.

Comment

Looking at this thread reminds me just how much the last six games of the year changed our perspective on Armstead. Wow.

Comment

I wonder how many attempts it took to make that shot from the 7th floor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            I wonder how many attempts it took to make that shot from the 7th floor.
                            Seems like it'd be annoying transporting the ball up each time...they probably purchased 50 of them and let him unload.

Comment

The kid probably took less tries than you would have at age 2; and likely less tries than you would have now. If you don't wanna give him any props, you can at least appreciate the effort and time that he has put in to get to where he is now - chilling with some pretty big celebs at age 2. Not bad work in 24 months.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                The kid probably took less tries than you would have at age 2; and likely less tries than you would have now. If you don't wanna give him any props, you can at least appreciate the effort and time that he has put in to get to where he is now - chilling with some pretty big celebs at age 2. Not bad work in 24 months.
                                He'll, when I was two, I was still trying to figure out how much peanut butter and jelly I could cram inside my arm pits and belly button.

Comment

Working...
                                X