Start Fred NOW!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Fred NOW!!!!!!

Im absolutely done with Malcolm, I would be happy if he never played another minute in his wichita state career ever again. Our offense is so much better with Fred in there.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    Im absolutely done with Malcolm, I would be happy if he never played another minute in his wichita state career ever again. Our offense is so much better with Fred in there.
    Concur. I'm done with armstead.

Comment

I've been done with Armstead all year and his antics.

Comment

Agreed.

Don't really see the point not to now. Might as well start getting FVV experience leading this team for next season, even if he didn't give us a better shot at winning right now than Armstead. And I think he does, anyway.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          I second this motion and would like to impliment it into law.

Comment

Mal has his head so far up his ass it is not even funny! The worst thing to happen to us was him hitting that three against vcu and now he thinks he is a shooter and he is not!
            I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

You definitely can't do worse than starting FVV over MA, unless of course, FVV dribbles potential game-tying possessions out of bounds off his feet, throws up YMCA junk that doesn't have a prayer to go in, or chucks up 3's like he's Reggie Miller whenever he wants.
              Last edited by ShockerFever; February 6, 2013, 11:45 AM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No question FVV was by far the most composed PG or guard for that matter on the floor last night. There is a reason he was rated top 100. Malcom needs to sit and watch and learn...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

FVV is the future. Might as well get him ready.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    No question FVV was by far the most composed PG or guard for that matter on the floor last night. There is a reason he was rated top 100. Malcom needs to sit and watch and learn...
                    I don't care if he learns at all I am done with his bs, he has cost us the last three games. He is the point guard he is to set up the offense and all he wants to do is jack up 3's!
                    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I think we are seeing why MA left Oregon.

Comment

Ohhhh NOWWWWWW yall have come around

Comment

Originally posted by Nickwayne87 View Post
                          Ohhhh NOWWWWWW yall have come around
                          I honestly didn't think he was ready at the beginning of the year, but he is now. He is a 100 times more confident now as well
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Fred has improved. He has cut-down on the turn-overs, but some have been atomic bombs. He was really solid last night.

I don't know that MA has cost us wins. He could have gotten us better shots in the last two minutes of the UNI and SIU games, but I also remember him making some really nice assists that got us back into both games.

I do not care how good your PG is, if the rest of the team can't throw it in the ocean you are kind of screwed.

As for last night, it seemed like everyone took their turn screwing up. At some point a team has a negative vibe and it impacts everyone.

I guess I am not quite ready to throw MA under the same bus as everyone else here...

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
                              Fred has improved. He has cut-down on the turn-overs, but some have been atomic bombs. He was really solid last night.

I don't know that MA has cost us wins. He could have gotten us better shots in the last two minutes of the UNI and SIU games, but I also remember him making some really nice assists that got us back into both games.

I do not care how good your PG is, if the rest of the team can't throw it in the ocean you are kind of screwed.

As for last night, it seemed like everyone took their turn screwing up. At some point a team has a negative vibe and it impacts everyone.

I guess I am not quite ready to throw MA under the same bus as everyone else here...
                              I guess you haven't been watching a lot of WSU games lately. I guess the infamous "dribble off the foot" has already been forgotten or you never saw it in the first place. And that's just the tip of the iceberg..
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X