TV crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV crew

I cannot stand to listen to these two jokers calling ourgames on Cox. This was not a good gameto watch but to listen to Bruce and Craig makes it even worse. I hope Bruce moves soon and does not everreturn. I cannot believe channel 12 haskept him this long.
    I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Craig suggest that Barry have his guys foul a Shocker on the last play, with SIU winning by 2 with 2 seconds on the clock... Craig said foul.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Craig suggest that Barry have his guys foul a Shocker on the last play, with SIU winning by 2 with 2 seconds on the clock... Craig said foul.
      Craig was horrible at St. Francis, Bishop Carroll and WSU. With that kind of Basketball pedigree I'm not surprised.

But complaining about Bruce and Craig and and Craig's lack of basketball IQ after all of these years is like complaining about the time you got herpes when you visited San Francisco. Just take some Valtrex and move on already.

Comment

I agree Craig and Bruce are horrible. You can't call what they do a "play by play". Seems when the Shockers are not playing well they become very negative and the rest of the time they try to impress us with the vast basketball knowledge" (or not) ! I can't believe there is anyone out there who appreciates their calling of the games.

Comment

Bruce is bad, Craig is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            Craig was horrible at St. Francis, Bishop Carroll and WSU. With that kind of Basketball pedigree I'm not surprised.
            Yet, sadly, even his offense (or lack thereof) probably could have beat us tonight.

Comment

I like Bruce but Craig is brutal enough to make anybody look bad. I'd like to see Bruce plus Jason Perez.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I gotta' think Craig must get paid by the word.

Comment

I nominate Shane Dennis for play-by-play and Jason Perez for color commentary.

Brian Petrada would be an upgrade for play-by-play, too.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I nominate Shane Dennis for play-by-play and Jason Perez for color commentary.

Brian Petrada would be an upgrade for play-by-play, too.
                    Shane + Jason would be awesome.

Is there a reason to stick with Bruce for future seasons now that he's moved?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      I gotta' think Craig must get paid by the word.
                      Too bad for Craig. If he got paid by the stutter he'd make a lot more.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It is really to bad that Craig gets so much joy out of watching the Shockers lose - I wonder if that is out of jealousy?

Comment

Bruce is so bad his wife took a job in another state so she would to to listen to his dumb ass.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Im pretty sure that Stevens was saying Fred Van Fleet all night.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Im pretty sure that Stevens was saying Fred Van Fleet all night.
                              I see what you did there!

Comment

Working...
                              X