Who's Gonna Step Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Gonna Step Up?

I think we can all agree that somebody needs to step up and give a spark to this team. I have no idea who it's going to be, or if it's possible in HCGM's 'team' mentality.

I think Hall is the easy answer, however, I believe he is more of your 'constant' in the equation. What we need is a variable piece to step up and make a difference.

Im curious who everyone thinks can be that player.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

I think Cle is who you're looking for. Hall is a beast and does what he does, but Cle can be that difference maker that can do so much. He needs to stop committing silly fouls and be aggressive. He put up 39 this year already and it wasn't because he was selfish and not a team player. He got his within the offense and I think could do more of the same. However, the guards have to feed him the ball when he's posting. Same for Hall. I don't see anyone else on this team ready to be that player. I sometimes think Armstead and DWill want to be that guy, but can't be that guy.

I wouldn't put it past Baker to be that guy in a couple of years.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If the hound is unleashed for the next game, then Nick Wiggins.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
      X