WSU @ UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
    Shocks go on a 4 point run and UNI calls a time out to calm the troops down. UNI previously went on a 12-0 run and Marshall is still sitting on all 5 of his time outs. Does his refusal to call time outs drive anybody else nuts besides me?
    No.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
      Finally put multiple shooters in the game... Result:

Hall catches the ball without a double team.
      Nick has GOT to see more time on the floor, he's the only shooter they respect.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Shocks go on a 4 point run and UNI calls a time out to calm the troops down. UNI previously went on a 12-0 run and Marshall is still sitting on all 5 of his time outs. Does his refusal to call time outs drive anybody else nuts besides me?
        It's been six years, so I'm used to it, but yeah.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

ya

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Finally Hall gets the ball in a great spot. Keep it up, they cant begin to stop him. Is this a white out or a blue out. Look at the empty seats
            If it's UNI, then it's a white out.

Comment

Hall drew more contact on his bucket than Lufile gave on the other end

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Finally Hall gets the ball in a great spot. Keep it up, they cant begin to stop him. Is this a white out or a blue out. Look at the empty seats
                YES!
                “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

Nope. Not me. Marshall uses his time out for a purpose, not as a white flag.

Comment

Yes, we miss Baker/Wessell. It looks like Wiggins MUST play. A number of times we have penetrated and kicked it out for a 3...only to drive again. Somebody has to be able to HIT the OPEN 3's or we will face double teams inside all season.

Comment

Did they seriously just call a charge on Cleanthony?

wut wut wut wut
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I hate Northern Iowa

Comment

I don't get these fouls at all.

Comment

flopping is the best defense in the Valley
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Also on Nicks turnover, if you are going to foul don't let him score.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I like how the announcing crew keeps calling UNI a bunch of ******* that can't handle phyicallity.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X